UM Hall of Fame July 2017 Inductions

H.P. Lovecraft

Mar 9, 2016
Ry'leh
Late, I know but I always seem to get inexplicably hassled and busy around this time of year. Anyhow, after last month's impressing rally of surplus voters when requested, I'm in hopes that as in the erstwhile inductive process, we'll see a fine prospective class of acts. Drill is the drill, and no HBB, you can't have it for your sex toy collection. Compile up to 15 different metal acts you find deserving of induction (not presently inducted), I'll get the Russians to hack the ele- count the votes, and done is done. We'll be in operation from now until this time on August 10th. Get crackin'!

All prior inductees are resident here: http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/threads/ultimate-metal-hall-of-fame-museum.1026011/

U.D.O.
Mötley Crüe
Twisted Sister
Alice Cooper
Budgie
Warning
Dark Funeral
Beherit
Inquisition
Anthem
Sadistik Exekution
Flotsam and Jetsam
Massacre (Florida)
Nile
Doro

I'll throw HP a bone for keeping this going, thanks. Electric Wizard totally deserves a spot in this, plenty of others on this list too.

Municipal Waste
Electric Wizard
Antidote
Suicidal Tendencies
The Exploited
Paradox
Vektor
Sleep
In Flames
S.O.D.
Liquid Tension Experiment
Flotsam and Jetsam
Alice Cooper
Budgie
Motley Crue

Reactions: H.P. Lovecraft
I'll throw HP a bone for keeping this going, thanks. Electric Wizard totally deserves a spot in this, plenty of others on this list too.

Municipal Waste
Electric Wizard
Antidote
Suicidal Tendencies
The Exploited
Paradox
Vektor
Sleep
In Flames
S.O.D.
Liquid Tension Experiment
Flotsam and Jetsam
Alice Cooper
Budgie
Motley Crue
Thanks, and Electric Wizard are great. No doubt one of the true torch bearers of the original Sabbath doom legacy in today's era. Alice should've been in so many rounds ago.

Sadus
Mystic-Force
Rigor Mortis
Demolition Hammer
Vektor
Holy Terror
Budgie
Flotsam and Jetsam
Inquisition
Anthem
Destroyer 666
Electric Wizard
Sortilège
Opeth
Paradox

Finally found the time to put my votes in for this month. I decided to throw some support behind bands that are recurring votes but never make it since they are bands that deserve a place.

Also, I hope Mystic-Force gets in because they deserve to. Along with Virgin Steele and Cauldron Born, those guys championed US power metal at a time where almost all of them were gone and managed to release some of the best material in the genre whilst doing so.

Count Raven
Twisted Tower Dire
Attack (Germany)
Nunslaughter
Revelation
Coven (13)
Medieval Steel
Sadistik Exekution
Leviticus
Warfare
Sarcofagus