UM Hall of Fame August 2017 Inductions

I put Cauldron Born in my list as well. Didn't realize that they weren't in the hall either.

Last edited:
Do you seriously have something against downloading OOP demos? You're not giving me much material to work with and figure out what your problem is here.

Did Dodens change his name again? I thought it was skeptik after he left, I'd love to find out your explanation. I remember it being something along the lines of "These Tales of Medusa LPs make me feel really special, how DARE you violate the sanctity of the artists' wishes by downloading them", but I can't quite remember how that relates to downloading Colombian thrash metal demos from 1993 from a band that would later establish itself in a completely different country and genre, a hint is all I need bro.

For all those who said this has become superfluous, to you I say, ha, and also, ha. The August 2017 class for the UM HoF is unequivocal in its exemplary-ism of great heavy metal, some crossover thrash, some trad, some NWOBHM, some death, all kickass. Some long overdue recognitions of many of metal's finest talents, and I'm proud to say we did it again:

Morbid Saint (5 votes)
Sadistik Exekution (4 votes)
Suicidal Tendencies (4 votes)
Malevolent Creation (4 votes)
Master (4 votes)
Heavy Load (4 votes)
U.D.O. (3 votes)
UFO (3 votes)
Blitzkrieg (3 votes)
Hexenhaus (3 votes)
Holocaust (3 votes)
Slauter Xstroyes (3 votes)