Ultimate Metal Hall of Fame April 2017 Inductions

H.P. Lovecraft

Mar 9, 2016
Ry'leh
"Say mama, can I go out tonight? I'm looking fine, and I feel alright." - Lemmy, asking to vote in this (really just the lyrics to Motörhead's Black Leather Jacket). April has come and almost gone, but in spite of its limited bedroom stamina, we're doin' this fucker. List up to 15 metal acts not already in the hall you see as deserving of induction, I'll rig the vot...I mean count your votes, and our inductees will be primed and presented. We'll conclude this at the crack of midnight on May 1st, so don't hesitate and you have the liberty of altering your votes for the initial days of the voting process. Don't let the elevator bring us down, let's go crazy. A list of all existing inductees can be discerned from our comprehensive museum thread: http://ultimatemetal.com/forum/threads/ultimate-metal-hall-of-fame-museum.1026011/

U.D.O.
Mötley Crüe
Twisted Sister
Alice Cooper
Budgie
Warning
Girlschool
Tygers of Pan Tang
Dark Funeral
Beherit
Abigor
X Japan
Anthem
Virgin Steele
Heathen

Reactions: Atomic Tide
Morbid Saint
Wargasm
Cro-Mags
Demolition Hammer
Devastation ( Texas )
Rigor Mortis
Num Skull
Sacrifice ( Canada )
Cancer ( UK )
Suicidal Tendencies
Uncle Slam
Attomica
Whiplash
Holy Terror
Brocas Helm

Raven
Exciter
Warlock
Girlschool
Cannibal Corpse
Onslaught
Sacrifice (Canada)
Gorguts
Twisted Sister
S.O.D.
Tygers of Pan Tang
Budgie
Heathen
Exmortus
Y&T

Damn nice lists, may have to join you two on some of those

Hot damn, I've been running this joint for a year now. I demand an immediate promotion to Commodore Generalissimo of Neckbeardia. Votes are in, illegals such as Hamburger Boy have been discounted, make Ultimate Metal great again, and thus we have it, some long-deserved inductions from the more cult 80's scenes:

Brocas Helm (5 votes)
Tygers of Pan Tang (3 votes)
X Japan (3 votes)
Scald (3 votes)
Exciter (3 votes)
Exmortus (3 votes)

All previous inductees can be found here: http://ultimatemetal.com/forum/threads/ultimate-metal-hall-of-fame-museum.1026011/

"The gods made heavy metal and they saw that is was good
They said to play it louder than Hell
We promised that we would
When losers say it's over with you know that it's a lie
The gods made heavy metal and it's never gonna die" - Manowar