Ultimate Metal Hall of Fame September 2016 Inductions

I hope Elric finally realized I was screwing with him.

I already knew that you were. I was making fun of you because you acted like it wasn't obvious last month that people were voting for the UK band.

You seem to have forgotten in your old age that I was the one who initiated the line of discussion here by refusing to put the country in my list.

I already knew that you were. I was making fun of you because you acted like it wasn't obvious last month that people were voting for the UK band.

You seem to have forgotten in your old age that I was the one who initiated the line of discussion here by refusing to put the country in my list.
I thought so, but I wasn't sure. Well, I was mostly sure people were going for the British one, I just didn't some poor schmuck to try and vote in the American one and not have it counted properly. I haven't forgotten that, no.

The forum has been flooded with pussy ass trad/doom metal fellating clones that complain about harsh vocals and guitar solos, and drive all the good users away. It's really getting boring as shit and I don't blame anyone for leaving.
I suppose. Just disappointing cause I do find this fun, and I like this forum a lot. I love trad and doom stuff, but I like thrash, black, death, glam, speed, power, etc. just as much. And I love experimental, harsh, or dissonant stuff like Mekong Delta just as much as I love, say, a simple, rocking Manowar or AC/DC tune. I do understand that the trad metal lovers have become a little predominant though.

not all the regulars on this forum have voted either, havent seen CiG post on this one yet

The forum has been flooded with pussy ass trad/doom metal fellating clones that complain about harsh vocals and guitar solos, and drive all the good users away. It's really getting boring as shit and I don't blame anyone for leaving.

I haven't seen anyone complaining about these things. All of the main people here who like traditional metal and doom also seem to like some extreme metal.

I haven't seen anyone complaining about these things. All of the main people here who like traditional metal and doom also seem to like some extreme metal.

The exodus started before you showed up, but here is just one example of you yourself being one of said members:

Exmortus - Metal is King

6/10

The extreme vocals sound pretty out of place to me. This would be cooler with some type of traditional metal singer.

Don't act fucking dumb, you know you are part of the problem:

Who wants to form an alliance to get only cool bands like Manilla Road and UK Solstice in from now on?

That song sounds musically a lot like old school trad/power metal. Me thinking that it would benefit from vocals in that style is definitely not the same thing as me hating extreme vocals. I happen to own a lot of old school thrash, death and black metal albums and also some newer ones.

I must really hate extreme metal vocals since I've actively tried to find new extreme metal bands since I've been on this site and even made a thread looking for recommendations. I'm sure that you submitted the song and you're just butthurt, but I actually gave it a fairly decent rating and you should stop whining.

You also don't seem to understand the joke about Solstice where that post is obviously not serious at all.

a guy came on here moaning about the inherent inferiority of harsh vocals and got absolutely annihilated by everybody and immediately left. the guitar solos part of your comment is weird given that it's typically trad people who love those and extreme metal people (BM heads, at least) who'll shit on them.

Reactions: Elric of Melniboné
Black metal solos are more special because they aren't expected. You would almost never hear a black metal band throwing in a perfunctory solo just to satisfy genre conventions.

Aeternus
Dawn
Gorgoroth
Graveland
Sacramentum
Ulver
Asphyx
Dismember
Coroner
Adramelch
Liege Lord
Metal Church
Solitude Aeturnus
Solstice (UK)

I've just pasted my last list and took off the 3 that got in last time. Might ended this to add some more at a later date.

Sacramentum and Aeternus definitely need to be getting more votes!