Ultimate Metal Hall of Fame October 2016 Inductions

H.P. Lovecraft

Mar 9, 2016
Ry'leh
It's time for some Space Truckin' boys and girls, come on! October has come round, and it's time yet again to induct more of the greatest metal acts into our forum's Hall of Fame. As per usual, list up to 15 metal bands not already inducted that you find worthy of induction into this hall, I'll count your votes, and the Hall will have a new host of members. For a list of all prior inductees to guide your voting, here's our hall's museum:
http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/threads/ultimate-metal-hall-of-fame-museum.1026011/

We seal the flood gates at 12:00 AM sharp on November 5th, have at it and don't hesitate!

Reactions: Baroque
Accept
Danzig
Anthrax
Raven
Exciter
Dark Angel
Riot
Twisted Sister
Nuclear Assault
Stormtroopers of Death
D.R.I.
Napalm Death
Gorguts
Deep Purple
Alice Cooper

Last edited:
Accept
Danzig
Anthrax
Raven
Exciter
Dark Angel
Riot
Twisted Sister
Nuclear Assault
Stormtroopers of Death
Death Angel
D.R.I.
Napalm Death
Gorguts
Warlock/Doro
Metal Church
Queensryche
Deep Purple
Alice Cooper
KISS
Up to 15 bands, you're going to need to remove 5 of those, sorry.

The hall, in general. I mean, how is AT THE GATES there but Dark Tranquility isn't?

Because Gardens of Grief, The Red in the Sky is Ours and parts of With Fear I Kiss the Burning Darkness are light years ahead of anything Dark Tranquillity recorded. And I actually quite like early Dark Tranquillity.

Reactions: CiG
Because Gardens of Grief, The Red in the Sky is Ours and parts of With Fear I Kiss the Burning Darkness are light years ahead of anything Dark Tranquillity recorded. And I actually quite like early Dark Tranquillity.
I don't agree but those two albums are pretty good.