UM Hall of Fame October 2017 Inductions

And HBB didn't answer just how many "in-crowders" he thinks there are here. If there are only a handful there's no way you can blame them for getting The Chasm in early.

And HBB didn't answer just how many "in-crowders" he thinks there are here. If there are only a handful there's no way you can blame them for getting The Chasm in early.

I had a post written but didn't make it because it seemed to restate the obvious. If there are only a few, that's sufficient to change things as far as this game is concerned. If a few Hexenhaus-crowders got an obscure, little-discussed thrash metal band in a couple months ago, I don't see why the purveyors of Objectively Superior Taste(tm) can't get some of the earliest and most important extreme metal acts in.

That’s because The Chasm is the best band ever.

But yeah as CIG said, nearly everyone on this forum seems to like The Chasm to some extent. You’re the only person that seems to actively dislike them. And even then you’ve given some of their songs 8-9/10.

I don't dislike them, I just don't care about them.

H.P. was also accepting more entries at the beginning iirc.
Not necessarily. I've been doing something of a balancing act, trying to get a reasonable amount of acts for each class, while not overgorging it. Although I did have to hold myself back on the first couple.

I like the Chasm song in the playlist for the mixtape game. Can someone tell me albums that I should listen to? Thank you. :kickass:

Raven
Slaughter
Exhorder
Agent Steel
Infernäl Mãjesty
Massacra
Dark Moor
Tormentor
Vader
Bruce Dickinson
Sortilége
Attacker
Hammers Of Misfortune
Terrorizer
Demigod

Sorry not a very original list. I checked in H.P. Lovecraft's list of metal bands that got in already and I saw most of my favorite metal bands so I voted for good metal bands that some other people are also voting for to help out those good metal bands.

Reactions: Atomic Tide
I like the Chasm song in the playlist for the mixtape game. Can someone tell me albums that I should listen to? Thank you. :kickass:
They don't have too many records, only 8 studio albums, so you could probably buzz through them chronologically. But if you're really plucky for the best meat? Deathcult Eternity: The Triumph and Conjuration of the Spectral Empire. Mexico's best metal band in my opinion.

They don't have too many records, only 8 studio albums, so you could probably buzz through them chronologically. But if you're really plucky for the best meat? Deathcult Eternity: The Triumph and Conjuration of the Spectral Empire. Mexico's best metal band in my opinion.
@Iniquity If you want to start out with something more concise, I'd recommend Procession to the Infraworld as well. I'll admit that I have more of a liking for The Spell of Retribution than Conjuration but there isn't exactly much in the way of bad material with this band.

Reactions: H.P. Lovecraft