UM hub stuff.

DieselMachine

I'm hardcore!
Apr 1, 2003
Rochester, NY, USA
while1.org
Well, for those of you who don't remember me, I go by JT in the UM direct connect hub, and I was the one who coded the cheatfukr bot that Weird currently uses to keep 'undesirables' out of the hub.

Now, I am well aware that this is going to likely not go over well with people, so please, save the hate mail. :( Anyway, as some hub residents know, a few months back I had a motherboard failure, and ended up on a 300mhz system as a result. Due to the lack of a RAID controller, i am now maxed at 4 IDE devices (not 8 as before). Also, due to vs.net not running on a 300mhz system, programming is a huge no-no. This was supposed to be a minor setback, but then I got laid off from my job and that was that. The economy here isn't treating me very well at the moment either...So, what does this mean?

Direct connect evolves pretty fast. Due to new clients, new tags, new features, and most importantly, new ways to CHEAT, cheatfukr is outdated, and is allowing a lot of shit into the hub. So I'm asking for donations (remember, no hate mail. please...). If you want to contribute, you can rest assured knowing the money would go to good use (new MB = continued development of the anti-cheating bot, as well as allowing all my HDs to be shared in the hub). If you don't want to contribute, I can't say I blame you. It probably sounds pretty shady.

But, on the outside chance that maybe someone wants to support this, feel free to contact me at eleventeenth@hotmail.com, and details can be worked out. I'm not so lucky as to have a paypal account, but if you want to help, we can work something out. I'm gunning for like 110 bucks for a gigabyte GA-7n400pro.

Sorry it came to this. Ignore it if you think it's lame. Peace.

JT

Maybe if you UNBAN ME. I got banned just because I accidentally had about 11 hubs open with 12 slots and didn't correct it 'cause I didn't notice.