Umm... wow....

xenophobe

May 17, 2002
SF Bay Area
My last thread attempt was more of an attempt at a new "chat thread" as opposed to the "NOW" thread.

And even if it turned out to be a bit repetitive, it's not like there's so much activity on this forum it needed to be closed. The first page has inactive threads from three weeks ago, and the second for 4 months. :err:

Okay, I'll go away now. :Smug:

Didn't do it to be an asshole, but there's already a thread basically for that. It was either close it or move it to Thread Games, as it would have turned out just being another list thread.

If you have a thought about something going on, just make a thread for it, or use an existing one, as long as there's some point to it.

I'm all for new threads/discussions, but that one was doomed :erk:

And even if it turned out to be a bit repetitive, it's not like there's so much activity on this forum it needed to be closed. The first page has inactive threads from three weeks ago, and the second for 4 months. :err:

Okay, I'll go away now. :Smug:

since when Belisdk23efir23 is a mod? there might be a relation...

Didn't do it to be an asshole, but there's already a thread basically for that. It was either close it or move it to Thread Games, as it would have turned out just being another list thread.

I'm all for new threads/discussions, but that one was doomed :erk:

I think the idea was that people could reply to other people's thoughts but meh, you're the mod...

I think the idea was that people could reply to other people's thoughts but meh, you're the mod...

Well, you were the first to reply, and you didn't do that.

^dude he'll will edit your post, even this one
stopwhining.jpg

Alright, since the thread is this big of a deal, it's reopened. When in turns into another waste of bandwidth list thread, it's gone.

Well, you were the first to reply, and you didn't do that.
did I just get pwnt? :zombie:

Alright, since the thread is this big of a deal, it's reopened. When in turns into another waste of bandwidth list thread, it's gone.

thanx, it's not really that big of a deal, just an opportunity to make this part of the forum live again.

@blacken: replacement? dunno, you'd have to ask Deron. Thomas is still here from time to time but only seems to post when Evelyn posts...