OT: The Official SPORTS Thread!

Matt

Dec 10, 2005
Saint Louis
I thought we needed a sports thread here so people wouldnt hijack other threads. :err: In here we can rant, flame, bash other people's respectful teams, discuss upcoming events, etc. Oh and don't forget college football!

So I will now talk about how the packers will be 15-1 at the end of this season. The D showed promise, and once Favre gets locked in it's over. no competition. GO PACK!

Montu Sekhmet said:
I thought we needed a sports thread here so people wouldnt hijack other threads. :err: In here we can rant, flame, bash other people's respectful teams, discuss upcoming events, etc. Oh and don't forget college football!

So I will now talk about how the packers will be 15-1 at the end of this season. The D showed promise, and once Favre gets locked in it's over. no competition. GO PACK!

Screw college football. It ain't real if it's not the NFL.....

Now for your Green Bay (Fudge) Packerz -

You are out of your mind. The defense showed promise? What game were you watching? :lol:

Farve was humiliated, the Packers will be lucky to be a game or 2 over .500
I have no predictions for the Bears, other than the will be higher in their division than the Packerz.....

J-Dubya

Montu Sekhmet said:
ISo I will now talk about how the packers will be 15-1 at the end of this season. The D showed promise, and once Favre gets locked in it's over. no competition. GO PACK!

Favre can get "locked in" all he wants. The bottom line is he has no one besides Donald Driver who can catch the ball. His line gives him virtually zero protection and he better get use to getting sacked all year. I'd be screaming for Aaron Rodgers if I were a Packers fan, at least he's something to build on.

Watch out for Texas Tech football... I see another year leading most offensive categories and a Top 10 finish.

proulxski said:
The Montreal Canadiens will be packing a solid team once hockey season starts, i c a 25'th stanley cup

Ha! The Rangers will own the NHL (unless Jagr gets hurt again).

This is my first year not playing fantasy football since I was in college (that's about 13 years now - eeek!). I can't say Sundays are too exciting for TV. Why should they be when I'm out playing footy? www.vfbsandia.com

J-Dubya 777 said:
Screw college football. It ain't real if it's not the NFL.....

Now for your Green Bay (Fudge) Packerz -

You are out of your mind. The defense showed promise? What game were you watching? :lol:

Farve was humiliated, the Packers will be lucky to be a game or 2 over .500
I have no predictions for the Bears, other than the will be higher in their division than the Packerz.....

J-Dubya

:lol: . The D played well, if you actually watched the game. They were on the field the whole game so they jsut got tired.

rockyracoon said:
Favre can get "locked in" all he wants. The bottom line is he has no one besides Donald Driver who can catch the ball. His line gives him virtually zero protection and he better get use to getting sacked all year. I'd be screaming for Aaron Rodgers if I were a Packers fan, at least he's something to build on.

True on all accounts, except that we have a few wide outs who are okay, robert ferguson for one. The O line has two rookie rookies, and tey just have to get in-sync with Favre.

Montu Sekhmet said:
:lol: . The D played well, if you actually watched the game. They were on the field the whole game so they jsut got tired.

LOL! MAYBE a different QB would have given the Packers D more rest time!
:heh:

J-Dubya

J-Dubya 777 said:
LOL! MAYBE a different QB would have given the Packers D more rest time!
:heh:

J-Dubya

What is it you hate about favre? Oh I remeber, all those years he slaughtered your bears? :heh: