Underrated songs

spawn

Apr 14, 2001
I was listening to 7th son of a seventh son and in particular, infinite dreams. Infinite Dreams would have to be maidens most underrated song for me, its great!
SO.............Whats yours????

22 Acacia Ave. The part from "You're running away, don't you know what you're doing," onwards is great stuff, especially the outro.

Hooks in You.....for the well hung feeling part.....haha always gives me a laugh.....so cheesy!

Originally posted by The Trooper
Quest For Fire :)

*Awaits disagreement from Tonci*

I never said I hated it..its just not they best..far from it in fact hehe

I agree with Moony! Sea of madness rocks!

But Flash of the blade is pretty underrated! It kicks arse, also the loneliness of the long distance runner cause its cool :D

They're my fav's from that album too!

Did you notice the nasty timing error after the harmony in Chains Of Misery (just before the last choruses)? It sounds like Nicko was getting carried away with the tempo and then suddenly it drops back down to the original speed when the chorus comes in!

Edit? Click Track? Cocaine? HAHAHA!

Cool song all the same! :)

I always thought "Deja-Vu" and "Purgatory" to be Maiden's most underated songs, but "Sea of Madness" and "Only The Good Die Young" are also up there.

Tis true that "Total Eclipse" is an awesome, classic Maiden tune, but I don't think it's underated, as everyone loves it! :)

Ohhhh yeah........too true!!!!

O.K. a new one.....and I'd like to know other peoples thoughts on this too....

MOTHER RUSSIA

I was listening to NPFTD about 12mths ago and this song really grabbed me. I love the whole feel of this song, great turned up in the car!!!