Unleashed

Celtik Militia

Dumb French Bastard
Aug 12, 2004
Paris
hail mighty vikings!
i've discovered this awsome band : Unleashed, it's viking death metal from Sweden like AA! :p (the lyrics aren't as beautiful though ^^)
most of you probably already know this band cause its quite old but i felt like sharing this with you :)
i just got the last album which came out this year: "Sworn allegiance" and its really cool, if some of you know this band well, what other albums should i get?
:headbang:

The first two albums, Where No Life Dwells and Shadows In The Deep are the best of their career. Even the third, Across The Open Sea worth a listening, but it has a very bad sound.

eewwwwwwwww new unleashed albums yuck phooey! i dont even wanna listen to a mp3 of a sample of there new album after hearing the last one. they have just gotten fucking awful. but yeah, get shadows in the deep for shizzle. Rise, dododododo, my armys, dododoodo dun, with power, dodododoo, from hell, dodododo dun, we march. ';..;'

I understand you but the new album is not as bad as Hell's Unleashed was. It has fine songs I guess, check out Winterland or The Longships Are Coming.

yeah i like the last album, and i've read some reviews about it saying that unleashed finally released an awsome album after a mediocre one.
yeah winterland is cool, the track insane for blood is awsome too, sounds like Slayer.