Unpaid mixing request for doom metal album

I need to rerecord this stuff first. The music was written and recorded three years ago, but the band members all turned out to be very shifty, even going so far as to try and release the album against my wishes even though I'd written all the music!

Needless to say I was pissed. I put the project on the back burner and had pretty much given up on it until now.

There's 6 songs to be rerecorded. I need to track the guitars and bass and then ship them off to the new drummer and singer for them to do their stuff.

2 of the 3 tracks I put up on the Soundclick page were recorded 3 three years ago w/ the old lineup. The other 4 songs sound pretty much like that.

Like I said, I didn't really expect more than 1 or 2 people to be interested in doing this tops, so the amount of replies I've received so far has come, I must say, as a real shock.

What I definitely don't want to do it start some mix off contest. The idea of people competing against each other to mix this stuff just seems way too weird, tbh.

Anyways, I have finals all next week, so I won't be able to start recording in earnest until then, and once I do get it done, I'll need, like I said, to send those tracks to a two other people. So this is probably going to take a couple of months just to get everything tracked.

As for the finished product/mix, I'd like to keep it sounding pretty simple. If you've heard Hellhammer's Apocalyptic Raids or Celtic Frost's Morbid Tales, then you know the kind of sound I'd like to get close to. Doesn't mean I trying to clone those mixes, just that I want to keep it as heavy and simple sounding as possible.