Up for a mix?

Hey everyone....
Here's my thoughts on the mixes but please understand that i've just started dabbling in recording since the last 2 months so my opinions could be very wrong...

Limak -
Drum Heavy: I'm not sure i like the toms on this. The bass is pretty good i guess. The kick in the double bass part wasn't suiting imo. Overall a pretty good mix.
Axe Heavy: Much better separation between the guitars on this one. Not very happy with the snare though. The right solo track is a little low and gets masked i guess.

ShallowEulogy - I like the snare on your track a little bright though in the part where the guitars stop. The track otherwise is pretty nice. But im not sure on the guitars...abit harsh imo...

midget donkeys - You placed the drums 2 bars early :p - check the other mixes for reference. otherwise the mix has an interesting industrial vibe to it which was not what i was going for originally but it doesn't sound bad....hmmm... interesting...

abyssofdreams - I really like what you did to the bass. The guitars sound abit fizzy, maybe a notch in the eq could help that? I don't like the drums much on this..(but as you mention, you didn't work on it anyway) but overall it seemed pretty balanced... i'd love to see you have another go at this...Is there anyway to get abit more clarity on the guitars? or do the recorded tracks suck? :p

Thanks everyone for trying this... hope that you guys have some time to work a little more on it...

sorry about the drum thing kramer. I made the mix before hearing anybody elses mixes. I thought you were doing some crazy meshuggah time signitures!

Thanks for taking that time....
Adobe ain't a prerequisite ... that was just a thought....
You don't NEED EzDrummer, the mixdown of the drums in the first link is from ez, thats all...
If you'd like to use your own samples or software, the second link has a midi of the drums with general midi mapping so you can use AD if you've got that...