upcoming festival shows

Marlies said:
Flo, it was great meeting you!!! Michael (Cold Gin): you too, but where the hell did you disappear to with the beercoasters?? Well, at least I hope you distributed them well;)

I now have a nice wall covered with Brainstorm beercoasters, cooooool .... no, just kidding, of course I have distributed them well along with the Promo CDs, what do you think of me ? Hey, that was about 15 minutes of hard work, and all these girls running after me wanting to have one, horrible ;-))

Anyway, it was nice to meet you two althougth only short.
Cheers

Marlies said:
Flo, it was great meeting you!!!
very cool to meet the almighty Marlies as well!! ;)

And about my reputation.... drinking water is \m/etal!;) Seriously.. with that heat a lot of people were drinking water, and when it sold out (!) other softdrinks. I didn't drink a lot of beers and most of them didn't even taste so good, only the real cold ones hehe :p
eheh sure, I only said that because of your avatar here on UM ;) :D

There was also a stand who was selling a strange mixture, some alcohol with red fruits juice or something, I don't remember how they call it but it tastes really good :) At least better than the festival beer which was pretty expensive too...

Cold Gin said:
Hey, that was about 15 minutes of hard work, and all these girls running after me wanting to have one, horrible ;-))
oh my, next time I also want to distribute some :lol:
I have a proof you distributed them, 'cause one of my friends got one eheh.

Anyway, it was nice to meet you two althougth only short.
Nice to meet you Michael :)

Marlies said:
:lol:
I just thought we'd walk through the crowd together and then you were gone :cry:
I'm sorry you got bothered by so many girls, I hope they weren't all over you for the rest of the day ;) :p

Actually I was near the metal Blade stand the hole day and was looking out for you guys for a beer. You probably saw me, I was the only one within at least 100 squaremeters enjoying myself during Thin Lizzy, while all the "kids" around me looked rather bored, ... they just don´t know what good music is anymore. But I saw Flo liked them as well, good man !
Hope we´ll meet for a beer the next time, whenever that will be.
Cheers

Cold Gin said:
You probably saw me, I was the only one within at least 100 squaremeters enjoying myself during Thin Lizzy, while all the "kids" around me looked rather bored, ... they just don´t know what good music is anymore. But I saw Flo liked them as well, good man !
Thin Lizzy were awesome!!!
Man I had to fight against tears when they played "Black Rose"... so intense and heartful! John Sykes is a guitar god! :)

And as for youngsters you're right, all my friends walked away during Thin Lizzy show...

I'm not a big fan but I enjoyed it too!! At the beginning I was with some BS guys near the whiskey bar, later I was more to the front where Nico was going crazy, headbanging with his long grey hair (again the funny looks haha!)

our little Morrigan's Pit gathering in Wacken:

misc_woa_mp_crew_020803_01.jpg

misc_woa_mp_crew_020803_02.jpg

fanmail to the known addresses :lol: