upcoming releases for -06

ott0

do we HAVE to?
Jun 19, 2004
Örebro, Sweden
What are you all looking forward to albumwise in the nextcoming year?

For me it's, of course, the new Katatonia material, and also Cult of Luna's new album which is in the making.

Aside from that I don't really know any more really exciting new releases.

At the moment I can't afford to pay enough attention to what'll be coming out. I'm really looking forward to the Great Cold Distance though.

Also can't wait for Sentenced's funeral gig DVD, and I'm hoping Bloodbath's Wacken DVD (or at least some info on it) will be realeased some time in the first half of 2006.

few albums i'm really looking forward to are:

1. katatonia. no doubt my first choice.
2. novembre. been waiting for this one since 2001.
3. cult of luna
4. khoma (former koma)..
5. agalloch.
6. farmakon
that's for now..

isis release at the end of 2006 would also make me very happy

Saturnus
Anathema
Katatonia
Novembers Doom
Amorphis
In Flames

And i hope Bloodbath will find a new growler soon so they can start recording some new shit really soon.

KATATONIA
Amorphis
In Flames
Kalmah
Farmakon
Forest Stream
Suidakra
Winds
Tritonus
Disillusion
Skyfire (that is if they ever find a new label)
Borknagar

Yes, but i dont know when. I think they are in the studio now, they have built their own studio for this album i think. There is even a clip of a new song on their unofficial forum i think, a live-clip if i recall correctly. There is a link to the forum on their site.
Damn im tired, just got home from work, time to hit the bed. o_O
Go'natt.

EDIT: I had to look it up, couldnt find anything about them beeing in the studio, only that they are working on a demo.

Adrian Belew "Side Three"
Evergrey
Anathema
Katatonia (of course)
Moonspell
Amorphis - I'm quite curious about their new singer
Theatre Of Tragedy - I heard they are working with new singer too...

Maybe Tiamat will realease a new album... I think it's time...

Probably one of Devin Townsend projects will realease something... and I hope that we hear some new music from Ihsahn...

http://www.nevergreen.org/ for everyone who are waiting to hear the new singer of Amorphis, that's his other band Sinisthra, formerly known as Nevergreen. I think he's good. And Amorphis' new single House of sleep is also, it was first played for the audiences yesterday in a finnish radioprogram called Metalliliitto.

Oh yeah, I'm waiting for these:
Katatonia
Novembre
Amorphis
Devin Townsend
Mokoma
Cult of Luna
Mastodon

Procella said:
I think they've already realeased a new material...

Yes, Pale Haunt Departure was released early this year but they are allready writing new stuff and they hope/expect it to be ready for a release late next year. Check their forum.

The new Room with a view album is already release but it's diffrent from the first album, I felt very disappointed when I heard the clean voices. They look like many groups of nu metal... very bad

Qth said:
Yes, Pale Haunt Departure was released early this year but they are allready writing new stuff and they hope/expect it to be ready for a release late next year. Check their forum.

OK, I will. I have never been really interested in this band (though I heard their song a few days ago and I liked it, so maybe I'll check out more), so I just remembered reading review of this album not so long ago.

2006 -
Katatonia - The Great Cold Distance
Amorphis - Eclipse
In Flames - Come Clarity
Kataklysm - In The Arms Of Devastation
Malevolent Creation - Doomsday X
Entombed - Serpent Saints
Krisiun - AssassiNation
Moonspell - Memorial
Lacuna Coil - KarmaCode
Cannibal Corpse
Suffocation