Upcoming shows (Update: 19/05/2012)

Thanks for the show in Raleigh! I shall see what can be done with promoters in Roanoke and Richmond, Virginia

(and what is this about a tour in October?)

ULTIMA RATIO?
*runs off to get press accreditation*

HOLLAND?
*runs off to get ticket*

I will go to Slovenia on Turisas gig on 14.02. I think I will be the only person there who came cause of them and not cause of Dragonforce(I don't listen them) hehehehe.....4 months to go

Paris!!!! I shall be booking my hotel and travel next weekend, all is set, shall be an awesome little holiday with a gig thrown in :D

Although the fact the Elysee montmarte is literally down the road from the Moulin Rouge could be interesting.... hahaha

Fuuuuuuuuck...

I've been waiting for this day for a few months now (got my tickets the day they went on sale)... But this week it's been snowing like cocks all around, and almost all of the highways are closed.

One of them being the way I would have went to the show tomorrow night. I don't think I'll be able to go. Anyone have a clue when they'll be returning?

well, it's not an upcoming show.. but yesterdays show at the Winternoise Festival was really good!
at least a looooooooot better than the last show I saw!!! :D

and....... they played Cursed be Iron.. I think this was my 10th time I saw Turisas or so, and I can't remember seeing that song live before (unless they played it at New Years eve a year ago, but I'm not sure about that)

I´d rather be for Rockperry, a festival held just in front of my new flat then *laughing*