Upcoming shows (Update: 19/05/2012)

I can't seem to buy tickets for the Manchester show online. I've tried a few sites and none will let me. Anyone else having any problems?

I have to go to this gig! *wails*

Also... first post, GO ME! :)

Do you have any gigs in here finland, exluding the one in tampere?

Would be geat to see you in Oulu for example, in Teatria.

-Pöröhölä :headbang:

I'll be in Nottingham, Rock City. Never been there before and never seen Turisas live! I wonder if there will be many people there... :)

yeah, the day you play in my country I have an exam :( (my exams are in the evening) so I can't go :(

some help from an experienced 'emerge-from-your-daily-life'-bitch (aka: how-to-fuck-it-up):

- the FLUE. always a great option to screw up courses. in a case of an exam a pneumony will do the same (if you'd need medical attestation id recommend migraine)

- try to make it anyway, cutting the electricity from the club will save you some time and you should be able to make it to the gig then.

- bomb threatening your university will give you another date for your exam then (maybe you'll miss some other gigs while staying some days in prison later on, but at least you could have seen turisas then)

- if you are afraid of any of these options above, or just a honest soul among all us gangsters - just go to another gig on the tour, there are certainly some near your place (and in the end, go to ALL of them, as well the original gig in your town then!!)

- just screw up university :-D

------

btw, i like your banner!! oh yeaHHHHH! :-D

and as for the tour. great - its certainly worth the investion to book you on that ;-) i'll be on the swiss date! cu there!

hahaha ;)

well, last year a fucking crane felt on my university on the day of an exam (wich was then moved) so, I'll just let some huge thing fall on my university or something like that ;) :lol:

here:

kraan_utrecht.jpg

storm_7_utrecht_kraan.jpg

ok well, that was a bit offtopic

so, Turisas will be touring with Annihilator and Iced Earth...
goddamn! still waiting for the headliner tour though.

I don't know why everyone is having a 'hoohar' about Turisas playing somewhere other than the United Kingdom. We in old Blighty have been forgotten completly by some bands doing 'European Tours' (Nile, Behemoth & Cannibal Corpse to name just three).

I don't know why everyone is having a 'hoohar' about Turisas playing somewhere other than the United Kingdom. We in old Blighty have been forgotten completly by some bands doing 'European Tours' (Nile, Behemoth & Cannibal Corpse to name just three).

just check out the 'past gig list' from the turisas page. you see, there have been several finnish dates since 1999, then the big european tour in begin of 2005, since then, there has been NO gigs in continental europe besides festivals. not everybody can afford to go to festivals (travelling & tickets), so lots of people (who might not have been able to see them on the 2005 tour or simply didnt know them back then), were hoping for new dates to be confirmed. besides some announced/turned-down-things such as that after-forever-or-what-it-was-again - tour in spring and some other rumors there was nothing going on. BUT, there has been looooooots of UK-dates, thanks to heavily promoting the UK. of course its easier to make an UK-tour than to organise an european one (simply because its smaller) but yeah. in general bands tour every 2nd year and probably everybody was just waiting for a tour to be confirmed and besides UK-dates and festivals nothing came. but yeah, now we got the tour - although i still think the package is weird ;-) but as long as there is no metallysee i am fine with it ;-P

just ordered tickets for switzerland.
that's gonna be a nice weekend. saturday with dimmu borgir and amon amarth and then on monday, iced earth, annihilator and turisas :headbang: