Upcoming shows (Update: 19/05/2012)

TURISAS has been announced to play the Belgium Graspop festival. www.graspop.com

imho waaaaay to many folkmetalbands. just Turisas and Iron Maiden would take me there so far. still many bands has te be confirmed.

imho waaaaay to many folkmetalbands. just Turisas and Iron Maiden would take me there so far. still many bands has te be confirmed.
there is NO too many folkmetalbands - NEVER! :p but its awesome that they put all on the same day, so i won't miss any of them. reason enough for me to drop nummirock, fly back from FIN to switzerland and go there with eluveitie. .. although we have a gig somewhere in austria the day before. will be around 1000km of driving :)

i would like to see them more spread... now there is a huge overkill of folkbands. good for the fans of it, but I'm not going to watch all those bands.

i would like to see them more spread... now there is a huge overkill of folkbands. good for the fans of it, but I'm not going to watch all those bands.
well, for me its perfect. it's so many of my fav bands playing there and i can only go one single day, which is.. sunday! :-D so im more than happy :)

I dont wanna sound like an idiot or anything (even though I am :rofl:).. but, is there any chance of Turisas making an American tour? INCLUDING! Latinamerica?

Why you have never come? I know its far... but here you have lots and LOTS! of fans

Only the news of your new release made me wanna kill myself in a stupid way to expres my happyness :rofl:

What do you say? =D

We'd be more than enthusiastic to tour Latin America, but unfortunately, we can't just hop on a plane and go. It goes the other way around: a PROFESSIONAL promoter needs to contact our management/booking and work it out from there, so the best way to help out is by contacting the venues, promoters, festivals in your country and trying to get them excited enough about the idea to book us.

Heill

this is my first post here, but.... Roccondil told me about this and i couldn't help it :rofl:D, i needed to post

I' have a friend who has a friend (evrethings start like that) who is a producer, here in chile.... turisas coming to chile would be one of the greatest things of a lifetime.... If everything goes well.... you'll know that we'll be preparing our hauberks... and assembling the army

have you thought about visiting wacken this year again ? from hearsay it is known, that they increased the festival area this year, to manage that this year no one has to go camping next to cows and between cow pats...

last year they had ~80.000 visitors (official again "only" 60.000), if you want to get known the new album easily, why don't you take a short stop in northern germany for another gig ? :)

any news on when the show u guys were gonna do in camden is going to be re arranged for

Liebe Metalheads,

als kleines BonBon für Euch können wir noch mit

- TURISAS -

für das W:O:A 2007 dienen!
-----------

WOOOHOOOO !!! WAAAAAGGGHHH !!! XD

This saved my fuckin' day, yeeeehaaaa !