Upcoming shows (Update: 19/05/2012)

stanger said:
I just saw on blabbermouth.net that you are going on tour with tristania and some other bands in europe in september. Also swiss date included. Is that true? It would be cool to see you again in switzerland! If it's true, do you plan to have the new record finished 'till then?

message from blabbermouth:
Norwegian symphonic metal band TRISTANIA will be support by MACHINE MEN, TURISAS, DERANGED and MORGANA LEFAY on their upcoming European headlining tour, which is scheduled to kick off in early September.

Sep. 10 - Paris, FRA @ TBA
Sep. 11 - Essen, GER @ TBA
Sep. 12 - Berlin, GER @ TBA
Sep. 13 - Hamburg, GER @ TBA
Sep. 14 - Erfurt, GER @ TBA
Sep. 15 - Leipzig, GER @ TBA
Sep. 16 - Prague, CZR @ TBA
Sep. 17 - Wien, AUT @ TBA
Sep. 18 - Munich, GER @ TBA
Sep. 19 - Pratteln, SWI @ TBA
Sep. 20 - Ludwigsburg, GER @ TBA
Sep. 21 - Frankfurt, GER @ TBA
Sep. 22 - Strasbourg, FRA @ TBA
Sep. 23 - Antwerpen, BEL @ TBA
Sep. 24 - Hardenberg, NETH @ TBA

i was really surprised reading that...
except for Turisas (and a litlle bit of Deranged) the whole line-up sucked!
i'm glad that you don't do this tour anymore, but I really hope you get some nice line-up together!

well, we're used to start our gigs early, and finish late... so they all have enough time to play...
but if it was up to me i'll let Turisas come alone, and play like 2.5 hours...
don't need no other shitty bands with them, but that's an Utopia, so fingers crossed that their will be a nice package...

Sep. 18 - Munich, GER @ TBA

WOW, didn't see this one 'till now

The Billing sucks, except for Turisas, but we will see :)

Primrose said:
because Turisas really have 2hr 30min worth of material

Well, better let Turisas play their set twince than beeing forced to watch tristania again :D

np: Orphaned Land - My Requiem

Beren Ercharmion said:
WOW, didn't see this one 'till now

The Billing sucks, except for Turisas, but we will see :)

Well, better let Turisas play their set twince than beeing forced to watch tristania again :D

Don't get too excited:

Stanger said:
I just saw on blabbermouth.net that you are going on tour with tristania and some other bands in europe in september. Also swiss date included. Is that true? It would be cool to see you again in switzerland! If it's true, do you plan to have the new record finished 'till then?

Nygård said:
We turned down this tour.

Thx, but I allready read it on that myspace-site of yours.

Sad, but I'm quite confident you'll play in the area on your next tour anyway :)

FYI;

These remaining 3 shows in August are the last we do this year as we will fully concentrate on album work and not do any shows before the new album is finished/out. In other words spring 2007. Hope to see great crowds to give us some strenght and energy for a long break!

:kickass:

Nygård said:
FYI;

These remaining 3 shows in August are the last we do this year as we will fully concentrate on album work and not do any shows before the new album is finished/out. In other words spring 2007. Hope to see great crowds to give us some strenght and energy for a long break!

:kickass:

Oh, i've hoped to see you in autumn. :cry: But you're right, the new album is more important now! :kickass: I hope you will headline a tour about this album in europe!

One month since my previous post in this thread and already I need to take back my words. There is some happy news on the way for all the Britons on board. :devil: