Update!!! ^_^

Venenum Veritas

/frank ruiz
Apr 27, 2002
Los Angeles, CA
www.facebook.com
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1]"Release date for the compilation confirmed" . January 6th 2oo5[/size][/font]​
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1]'The Black Sessions' - 3 disc compilation box set will be released on February 21:st. Our longtime collaborator Travis Smith once again created some outstanding bleak art portraying the final destiny of the "mysterious bum in hat" character that's been seen in prior album layouts. Since we didn't wanna leave out any of the images, the booklet was expanded to 24 pages instead of 12 and also features all lyrics to the songs. There's also a poster which has the cover artwork on the frontside + interior artwork one the backside. Here's a glimpse of the cover and the full tracklist.

tbscover.jpg
[size=-2]'The Black Sessions'[/size]

[/size][/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1]CD #1:[/size][/font]​

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]1. TEARGAS [3:32]
2. RIGHT INTO THE BLISS [5:05]
3. CRIMINALS [3:47]
[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]4. HELP ME DISAPPEAR [5:14]
[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]5. NERVE [4:30]
6. THE FUTURE OF SPEECH [5:39]
[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]7. GHOST OF THE SUN [4:07]
[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]8. I AM NOTHING [4:37]
[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]9. DEADHOUSE [4:35]
10. PASSING BIRD [3:38]
11. SLEEPER [4:08]
[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]12. SULFUR [6:23]
[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]13. NO DEVOTION [4:49]
14. CHROME [5:14]
15. A PREMONITION [3:34][/font]​

[/size][/font]​

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1]CD #2[/size][/font]​

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]1, DISPOSSESSION [5:37]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]2. COLD WAYS [5:23]
3. NIGHTMARES BY THE SEA [4:16]
4. O HOW I ENJOY THE LIGHT [2:44]
5. EVIDENCE [4:36]
6. MARCH 4 [3:53]
7. I BREAK [4:22]
8. FOR MY DEMONS [5:43]
9. OMERTA [2:58]
10. TONIGHT’S MUSIC [4:20]
11. STALEMATE [4:19]
12. WAIT OUTSIDE [3:38]
13. FRACTURED [5:52]
14. SWEET NURSE [3:56]
15. BLACK SESSION [7:02][/font]​

[/font][/font]​

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1]DVD: LIVE AT KRAKOW, POLAND, APRIL 2003[/size][/font]​
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]1. GHOST OF THE SUN
2. CRIMINALS
[/font]3. TEARGAS
4. I BREAK
5. I AM NOTHING
6. SWEET NURSE
7. SLEEPER
8. TONIGHT'S MUSIC
9. FOR MY DEMONS
10. CHROME
11. FUTURE OF SPEECH
12. COMPLICITY
13. BURN THE REMEMBERANCE
14. EVIDENCE
15. DEADHOUSE
16. MURDER

HOLY FUCK that's exciting :) 2 of my absolute fav songs that they didn't play at the gig I went to are in the dvd: I am Nothing and I Break! and it still has Deadhose and all the other great ones I remember from Montreal :)

gonna buy it the day it releases :D,
if it'll be at the music store that is :\..

anyway, I hope that this won't be some sort of 'final release'..

It seems that iam the only one that is somehow pissed to be a cashcow?! I mean come on......i will buy it for the dvd and dont listen to the cds cause i have every Katatonia album?! Every other band doing this has to face the fact that they will be called comercial a**holes....

*hnnnnnng*!
I don't share Lord_AgathoN's opinion...

...at first I was quite interested but... except the dvd there's nothing new for me... and I'm already suffering from the I-have-no-money-'cause-they-stole-mine-illness ... *blablabla* ... I'm gonna buy it anyway... IF I find the needed money... [and I'll find it]

Damnationx said:

A Danish Music store called Die Hard Metal Shop. I Asked for it the day I heard about the compellation. They said they would have it sometime in the winter. I also ordered some other stuff, so when they get the compellation home they will ship the whole lot.

It's gonna be a great winter. Not only Am I going to see Nightwish playing I will also see Evergrey and Mercenary :headbang: