Update: DVD begins shipping today (2/7/07)

I already check my mail every day. Now I'll do it with more anticipation. That and the copy of My Dying Bride - Turn Loose the Swans I ordered should be coming soon too!

Great news!!! Glad we can all finally get to re-live last years fest!!!

Wish we could have had the Whitesnake footage though... OH WAIT that was....

So I checked my PO Box today and.....AND.......AND.........it wasn't there. :err:

I did find a hand-addressed parcel containing, of all things, a lockable gas cap.....that I didn't order and wouldn't fit my car even if I had. :confused:

I think I'd rather have the DVD. :lol:

Checked my mailbox yesterday and guess what????????? I had a jury summons, damnittttt!!!!!!! No DVD hopefully today or tomorrow, but you got to remember the mail out here is still delievered by Pony Express.

Checked my mailbox yesterday and guess what????????? I had a jury summons, damnittttt!!!!!!! No DVD hopefully today or tomorrow, but you got to remember the mail out here is still delievered by Pony Express.

Pony Express? I thought it was delivered by tumbleweed. :Smug:

:p :lol:

esa said:
Atlanta, via USPS priority mail. Mine just arrived!

:headbang: I should have mind today or tomorrow then. woohoo!

First impressions after a sneak peek: Home theater geeks, it has a DTS 5.1 soundtrack! (yeah they advertized it, but I had forgotten and wasn't expecting it.) DTS surround mix is very well done, based on sampling a few tracks; has a definite "live" feel compared to many concert DVDs out there (although the use of backing tracks becomes really conspicuous on the DVD.) Video quality is very good, although the reddish lighting doesn't always help. Seems to be nicely edited -- no incessant half-second cuts.

Definitely worth the wait.

First impressions after a sneak peek: Home theater geeks, it has a DTS 5.1 soundtrack! (yeah they advertized it, but I had forgotten and wasn't expecting it.) DTS surround mix is very well done, based on sampling a few tracks; has a definite "live" feel compared to many concert DVDs out there (although the use of backing tracks becomes really conspicuous on the DVD.) Video quality is very good, although the reddish lighting doesn't always help. Seems to be nicely edited -- no incessant half-second cuts.

Definitely worth the wait.

You tease! :lol: Can't wait to sit down and watch it.