Update: DVD begins shipping today (2/7/07)

To those who got it...was the DVD case intact? I got mine today and the case was broken...which I'm 100% sure was because of the shitty packaging. Would it have killed Lucid Lounge to use some fucking bubblewrap?

Anyway, the disc is still in perfect condition and in a few minutes I'm going over to my friends house to watch it. Should be awesome :headbang:

Were they shipped out random, or in order as ordered?

Im assuming random because I ordered mine within hours of the site selling them, and have yet to recieve it.

Got mine today, as well. Both the CD and DVD were in good condition despite our mail idiot trying to stuff the envelope into our mailbox. Getting ready to watch it now... :)

--Mike

People are getting copies finally? Cool! Guess I have to fix my subwoofer early this week.

I'm in the same boat, Tammy... I had mine sent to my parents' house thinking since it was supposed to arrive in time for the holidays and I was going to be up there visiting for the holidays that it would have been the perfect time to introduce them to my ProgPower experience...

Sometimes it doesn't pay to use logic when making shipping decisions... :lol:

Now, if I can just convince my folks to FedEx it to me when it arrives...

To those who got it...was the DVD case intact? I got mine today and the case was broken...which I'm 100% sure was because of the shitty packaging. Would it have killed Lucid Lounge to use some fucking bubblewrap?

Anyway, the disc is still in perfect condition and in a few minutes I'm going over to my friends house to watch it. Should be awesome :headbang:

Who wraps discs in bubble wrap? No one I know. I cannot say I have EVER received a disc in bubblewrap material.

I think what they meant was usually dvds are send in the packaging that has little bubble wrap on the inside of the envelope. I think they are called Media envelopes.

I don't know if they mailed them out in the order they got payments, but I know I paid for mine when the announcement first posted and I just got my DVD Saturday. Haven't had a chance to watch it yet.

John