Update From The Studio!!!

Cool can't wait to hear the new material with the new singer

First post...been a fan for years but could never post for some reason...I've been coming to this forum for awhile though

Skyfire is one of my fav bands

Try guessing the new album title. There is another update today, and they said that the album is called E*******. Try guessing it before the label gives us the title sometime this week, according to the update.

I like Esoteric. Sick. Hopefully something less than or equal to that is the actual title. So....ummmm........Skyfire..........how's it going guys? Any progress? Release date info? Samples? IM DYING HERE!

I like Esoteric. Sick. Hopefully something less than or equal to that is the actual title.

Good Call: http://label.pivotalalliance.com/news.php

Swedish progressive death metallers SKYFIRE has set Esoteric as the title of their fourth album and follow-up to 2004’s Spectral, due out via Pivotal Rockordings this fall. The cover art, which can only be described as “epic,” was created by P�r Olofsson, who has previously worked with BRAIN DRILL, PSYCROPTIC, SPAWN OF POSSESSION, and PERSUADER.

The recording process for Esoteric is nearing completion at Powernest Studios in Gothenburg, Sweden. The album is scheduled to be mixed and mastered by Jonas Kjellgren (SCAR SYMMETRY) at Black Lounge Studios (SONIC SYNDICATE, SCAR SYMMETRY, THE ABSENCE, ZONARIA).

Is this album being self-produced? They had 2 songs basically done in January. That was 5 months ago! I've never heard a band (even the big names) book studios for 5 months. God this is painstakingly slow. :erk:

Is this album being self-produced? They had 2 songs basically done in January. That was 5 months ago! I've never heard a band (even the big names) book studios for 5 months. God this is painstakingly slow. :erk:

I agree with you in a way. This probably just means that they are truly making this album the best of the century, haha.

Yeah I think it takes a while to add the part where once you hear the awesome riffage your mind implodes on itself and you ooze green slime out of every orifice. It's probably holding up the recording process.

I've said it once, twice, maybe more: I WANT SAMPLES. I've been taking out my Skyfire-waiting rage on GTAIV and am becoming quite disturbed by the demented schemes I've been carrying out. Let's hope this doesn't translate into real life anytime soon...