Update From The Studio!!!

My personal Johan Reinholdz boner stems more from Inner Circle and Going Under off of Chimera. Going Under...right at about 2:45 into the song. AHHHHHH so good. I just acquired their 2008 release but haven't had a chance to listen to it - I really hope it rules as much as Chimera because it's a gem of an album.

I think my vote for favorite Swedish guitarist actually goes to Kristian Niemann. What a SERIOUS dude. I try not to die from envy every time I listen to some of the solos from Demonoid and Therion.

I'll see if I can get Johan to post here more often haha.

Niemann is very good, but I think Per Nilsson is just incredible. I hear lots of Petrucci and lots of Holdsworth but he pulls it off so tastefully. Even the simple bluesy stuff he does in 'Reborn' is some of the tastiest shit ever. I love Scar Symmetry, but sometimes I could literally skip through the whole song just to get to the solo. It's like candy! haha.

oooo whats my prize?

i also just listened to the 2004 how could i remix! omg its like we're twins!

:zombie:

You+Win+an+Internet.jpg

and RR should have had that entire album remixed haha. I hate the original production. Can't wait for the new one!

i dont hate the old production, but the remixed songs do sound a lot heavier. it'd be awesome to have the whole thing remixed like that. lazy bastard :mad: