update on the new drudkh

Necramentia

no stop go away
Feb 18, 2004
b.5
ukrajinie....motherland..... says: (1:30:12 PM)
according to da supernal music newsletter new drudkh album "blood in our wells" may be a double album with 1cd folk music and 1 blackmetalmusic and its out february 06....

thanks polarity

polarity just got banned again. I guess Deron felt it was necessary to delete this entirely valid thread as well.

Who would honestly listen to a whole album of Ukranian folk? If the 'folk' track on the end of the Swan Road is anything to go by, I certainly wouldn't listen to a whole CD of it.

High On Maiden said:
Who would honestly listen to a whole album of Ukranian folk? If the 'folk' track on the end of the Swan Road is anything to go by, I certainly wouldn't listen to a whole CD of it.

shut up

Cythraul said:
No. Come on, it's not particularly appealing to me to listen to a whole folk album, it's like it's cool because it's Drudkh, I bet if some no-name band said we are a metal band but we are going to release an album which is entirely folk music, you wouldn't be particularly keen to buy it. It seems to me like the epitome of trueness is to say you enjoy that sort of thing. If you do fair enough, but I don't see why it's place is in metal discussion.

High On Maiden said:
No. Come on, it's not particularly appealing to me to listen to a whole folk album, it's like it's cool because it's Drudkh, I bet if some no-name band said we are a metal band but we are going to release an album which is entirely folk music, you wouldn't be particularly keen to buy it. It seems to me like the epitome of trueness is to say you enjoy that sort of thing. If you do fair enough, but I don't see why it's place is in metal discussion.

you may not be aware of this, but a woodie guthrie recording from the library of congress dated on january 3rd, 1949, contains an alternate lyric to one of his well known songs, that reads "hail satan, bearer of light, lord of this godless northern land was made for you and me."

Lyle said:
you may not be aware of this, but a woodie guthrie recording from the library of congress dated on january 3rd, 1949, contains an alternate lyric to one of his well known songs, that reads "hail satan, bearer of light, lord of this godless northern land was made for you and me."

Oh really? That's interesting. I'm a Guthrie myself, but did not know that.

High On Maiden said:

god get over yourself you fucking twat. It's not a crime to want to hear an entire cd of folk music nor is it a crime to mention it on a metal forum. Also, it's not that fucking surprising that someone would be interested in hearing it regardless of whether or not it's made by Drudkh. Idiot.