Update?

i just watched a vid of em on youtube and they are pretty ok...but nothing special, dont take me wrong tho, they are ok but not that good.

Im not gonna say what they are similar to becuase I know Ill probably get a ton of replies asking how I can think that. But if you like any melodic death metal, definately check these guys out. Or just check them out no matter what :)

heh, thanks for the link.

well, the gentlemen seem a bit lame onstage :D but i like the live vocals a hint better than on the relevant CD =)

live almost always sounds better...well, not in bodom's case, but most bands do sound better live.

no no, i wasn't talking about the entire thing, just the live vocals compared to the vocals on that album :D
:oops:

"live" seldom sounds better unless you are blessed with a really good venue AND a good sound technician.
and unless you're drunk.

where are they playing in that video because thats a huge venue

well here's an update, skyfire's website died or shall i say "This site has been suspended."

^maybe their contract with their host ended and they are lookin for a new host or something...
and i dont know where they are playing at...dont they say it in the vid description?

It has almost been three years since Spectral came out, and about a year since they said that the album has been recorded, and that they were looking for a deal. Why would anyone not want to sign them?

because labels are run by business men who want to gain massive profit.
and skyfire obviously are not exactly the prototype band of a topselling act (for reasons that we however appreciate. quality and such. very nasty shit...)

just a vague guess though :oops: :rolleyes:

Was going to post the same question. I saw and met Skyfire at the 2003 Busan Rock Festival in South Korea. Like the cds at the time and the one after. But haven't picked up anything by then since then.:oops: