Upon hearing Mind Revolution....

Wound

May 9, 2002
Visit site
i've concluded Skyfire is my favorite band that is still alive and kicking (if you count those past it would be megadeth)

this cd is so sultry, and martin and jonas thank the forum :tickled:

thanks for everything, skyfire is beyond the realms of incredible for my ears.. maybe someday we can have a 'UM Forum Party' :) sound good? hahaha

Wound said:
maybe someday we can have a 'UM Forum Party' :) sound good? hahaha

eek.gif
California, Georgia, Canada, Austria, Croatia, Sweden, New Jersey, Florida, Pennsilvania, etc.

:wave:

Reactions: opacity
Haha, I'm all for a party, but unless it's in Europe, I've got six years to go before I can drink... well, legally...

God, I feel young here. From the cradle to... well, something...

Just heard the album too ... i wasnt expecting sutch a good album ... the most recent melodicswedishwhatevermetal didnt interested me at all, it was all too repetitive, booring, recyced, commercial wannnabe, etc ... and i think your first album is in that category lol ... very COBish ... perhaps the fact that i'm more into progressive stuff got me interested more on this, the keyboards are nearly perfect, spacey riffs, changing tempos, a perfect combination of death and some prog ...

yay neal being able to buy teh booze! :tickled:
even though i am not a conneseiur of teh booze.

I'm still waiting on mine... I've only allowed myself two downloads (other than Haunted By Shadows, since I've got that) ad I've only listened to one of them, Uncloud the Sky, which is freaking amazing. If the rest of the album is at all like it and Haunted By Shadows, it's a work of pure genius.