Upwards of Endtime

Friday I am buying this fucking album! :kickass:

np: Upwards of Entime - Circles
For the sixth time

I cannot wait to hear this.. it's fucking brilliant and I can only think in the context of the album it's better.

I got both albums, and I have given their new one about 7 spins, it's fantastic. All around great album. fucking love it.

There are slower songs and more upbeat songs, and the slow songs made me like it at first, but now the more upbeat songs are kicking my ass....

It did take me a few listens to enjoy this album though.

BUMP

This band is fucking great.

np: Upwards Of Endtime - "Sadly Never Fore" - So Mote It Be [02:37/03:34]

:worship:

So I was just about to make a thread about this....glad I did a search first, surprise surprise you RC folks discovered this already, well done. Just got round to reading the review for this on the recent LotFP edition, went to check out the samples (the youtube songs)....and all I can say is:

SOLD. :kickass:

Old school, melancholic NWOBHM. Reminds me a little of Pagan Altar and Old Season. Amazingly, these guys have only been around since 2005, and come from CT, USA. Had I not known that, and after watching the youtube videos (which are really well edited from some old b&w silent film about demons and perhaps Dante's Inferno??), I would have thought this was some undiscovered mid-80's British band emerging from the "1st wave of BM".

This is totally occult. :heh:

goddamnit, I wish people would title threads accordingly. How about just calling this one "Upwards of Endtime" perhaps? :loco: I'm going to ask Deron to re-title it.

EDIT: What is up with Sentinel Steel and their shipping rates.

Yeah...it's a "buy in bulk" distro. At least you don't have to pay NJ taxes. The last time I ordered there I had it sent to chislebutts and then sent to me to avoid it (it was a large order, so that percentage really added up. I think it would've been about $23).