Hour of 13 - Hour of 13

swizzlenuts

i'm sciencing as fast as i can
Apr 21, 2003
Arkham
I know we've talked about this in the Doom Metal thread, but this needs its own thread. Think of this band as combination of early Judas Priest mixed with the dark feel and doom riffing of Pagan Altar's Volume 1. The song writing and evil atmosphere of this album is absolutely phenomenal; not to mention the brilliant vocal melodies Phil (Earthlord, Upwards of Endtime, Vestal Claret, and Atlantean Kodex) creates!

After about 15+ listens I can easily say this album will be at the very top of my 2007 list. :kickass:

www.myspace.com/hourof13doom

The tracks on the myspace are my least favourite tracks on the album, but in no way suck. Listen and continue the fellatio towards Hour of 13!

Was planning on making a thread for them but was to lazy to upload tracks :lol:

AMAZING album though. Without a shadow of a doubt, this is my #1 album of the year and definitely my favorite album in recent times.

The vocal melodies are certainly a high point of this album (well, alongside everything else)

Thanks guys so much for supporting this release!!! This only motivates me more!!! I hope to be able to keep living up to everyone's expectations on delivering quality music.

Could you upload one of your favourite tracks so I could compare? Any idea how hard it would be to get this in europe? or what it would cost for you to ship it over?

I won't upload my favourite track because that one is well worth the purchase, but check your PMs

I had to buy it Shadow Kingdom because I wanted it as soon as possible, but Matt got it from The End. Tim ships overseas but it shouldn't be bad with your fucking Euro!

I'll be placing an order once I'm able to get to the bank and deposit my Christmas money for the CD and LP, among other things.