Hour of 13 - Hour of 13

Jerry, you need to get your ears checked brotha. There is no reason for you not to like this. I would have figured you would. Mike needs to whip you.

I have listened to this album probably around 30 or so times and it is STILL getting better and better with each listen. Addicting.

Light the candles in thirteen
At each side than in between
In the circle here I stand
Naked in wait in the pentagram
With sacred blade self mutilate
To my own wounds I masturbate
In a sweat and semen soaked
Surrounded haze of insence smoke
An offering whose bowels be let
Its carcass placed on chantry set
In spoken tongues the songs I sing
Along with three solemn bells to ring

Jerry, you need to get your ears checked brotha. There is no reason for you not to like this. I would have figured you would. Mike needs to whip you.

I have listened to this album probably around 30 or so times and it is STILL getting better and better with each listen. Addicting.

Is this album up at the "secret" hangout? I'll check it out in its entirety. Maybe the two myspace tracks come off better in the context of an album? I shall see. But before that, I'm off to El Pollo Loco. :heh:

Finally getting around to checking out this band... it won't make it into my favorites of 2007, but I love that dark, old-school metal riffing and sense of melody. Definitely something I'll be picking up (and likely listening to a lot of in the near future).

Thanks for taking the time to check em out !!!! We appreciate it! :kickass:

I just ordered the CD and LP, I can't wait to be able to sit down with this album and absorb it. I should be getting a new record player soon too, maybe this album will christen it.