Hour of 13 - Hour of 13

Am I missing something here? I listened to this album in it's entirety and I'm sitting here in the state you would find yourself after watching a B movie. I'd recommend this album to people who masturbate (a word the band is enamored with) to Warning as the second coming of doom. Nothing really bad with this album per se, just another victim of the RC hype machine. Now where's that Death/Doom thread, that's where the funk is at. :dopey:

Dorian, back me up on this.

Sorry you don't like it bro! Thanks for supporting it though. :headbang:

I'll keep trying to put out more records though.

Colored Vinyl almost sold out... only a couple to go.

:)

I have an attention span of two years, I have a "give a fuck" span of about 30 seconds. Nevertheless, I'll keep trying seeing that everyone who's fellating it has good taste.

Sweet. I picked up Hour of 13 because of the almighty HC hype machine.

Unlike some other RC hype blind buys, I still listen to this one a regular basis.

This arrived recently from Shadow Kingdom, I'm loving it!

Favourite track is probably Missing Girl - sublime, flowing songwriting and great eerie atmosphere. Can only agree about the 70s Priest influence, which always scores for me. There's also a hint of Mercyful Fate in their chuggier moments. I'm a fan of the vocals and lyrics too - everything adds up to make it a really excellent release!