Urban let's hear "In the Shadows" at PPV

Bryant

Mr. Sleepy
Apr 14, 2002
Sweet home Alabama
Visit site
Urban, I am a new fan of TM so I feel bad abhout requesting a song, but I love to hear a band work hard. I feel that song took a lot of work from you. I also think Krunt wrote a great riff on that. I would bet he likes playing it.

Bryant

Bryant said:
Krunt wrote a great riff on that.
Krunt Had nothing to do with it. :Smug: The song was mine, had everything done when I heard Daniel play this riff, (at his parents place of all places), and that was it. Glad you like the song. It is my favorite track off MotD. I never get to play it though. Peter, Christer and, quite possibly, Anders hates it. ("Nä ja é inte bitter"/R. G. as Tony Rickardsson) :)

Oh well then you did, lol. :)

Urban breed said:
Krunt Had nothing to do with it. :Smug: The song was mine, had everything done when I heard Daniel play this riff, (at his parents place of all places), and that was it. Glad you like the song. It is my favorite track off MotD. I never get to play it though. Peter, Christer and, quite possibly, Anders hates it. ("Nä ja é inte bitter"/R. G. as Tony Rickardsson) :)

Urban breed said:
It is my favorite track off MotD. I never get to play it though. Peter, Christer and, quite possibly, Anders hates it.
hehe, I guess you must be happy about the fact the song made it on the album then :D

Urban breed said:

Ahhh... I see. Great song. :headbang: I don't know who decides on the setlists, but you can tell him an American TM fan has requested "In the Shadows" for PPV. Not that one request by one fan means much, but flying to Sweden and sleeping on the doorstep of the band until you agree to play the song is not an option for me. I doubt my employer would see that as a good reason for missing that much work.. :err:

Bryant

Urban breed said:
...and the world had better watch out!

Yes they should. of course, I'm not that good yet. I don't really know if he's actually listening to John Denver or not.... :loco: I guess I need to work on my psychic skills.

I should just get into genetics and cloning instead and be the next Dr. frankenstein. Instead of making people listen to bad music, I could grow them another arm out from their chest or something. I could even help Tad Morose become as popular as they deserve to be. A three-headed Urban Breed could sing his own harmony vocals and Peter's extra set of arms and legs would make a very interesting drum solo I would think. o_O

I must really be bored tonight to think up this..

Bryant

Bryant said:
A three-headed Urban Breed could sing his own harmony vocals and Peter's extra set of arms and legs would make a very interesting drum solo I would think. o_O
LOL!!! hilarious! :lol:
oh and from now on it's Peter "Octopus" Morén :D

Bryant said:
Yes they should. of course, I'm not that good yet. I don't really know if he's actually listening to John Denver or not.... :loco: I guess I need to work on my psychic skills.

Hehe, I'm a she! :wave:

Bryant said:
A three-headed Urban Breed could sing his own harmony vocals and Peter's extra set of arms and legs would make a very interesting drum solo I would think. o_O

But Bryant, how're you going to solve the problem of fitting three heads onto him? :lol:

Lol poor Peter'd have to learn how to walk all over again! ;)
(Just kidding around folks! :))

WIntersReflection said:
Hehe, I'm a she! :wave:

But Bryant, how're you going to solve the problem of fitting three heads onto him? :lol:

Lol poor Peter'd have to learn how to walk all over again! ;)
(Just kidding around folks! :))

oh a she huh ? .... cool. I need a g/f (if my wife says it's ok :loco:

Well I'm sorta new at this genetics stuff, but just like some people are genetically inclined to be big and muscular, I'll just find and alter that gene and I'll give him the chest and shoulder width of Arnold Schwazernager (sp?)
He will need some big lungs to power those heads.

Bryant

Cool idea with playing Prog Power USA bands exclusively. Of course that still gives a nice catalog to choose from. It shows the quality of music that is presented at Prog power USA.

Bryant

Bryant said:
Cool idea with playing Prog Power USA bands exclusively. Of course that still gives a nice catalog to choose from. It shows the quality of music that is presented at Prog power USA.

Bryant
Thanks man! Just doing my little part to spread the gospel :D I've got almost every band that has played PP represented now in the rotation.

Tell everyone to tune in!
:Smokin: