US/Canada Tour Part II

I mean that at all US shows they first play the whole new album then the classics. Thats two sets. In europe they only play a normal setlist. It's a shame.

I mean that at all US shows they first play the whole new album then the classics. Thats two sets. In europe they only play a normal setlist. It's a shame.

But are there other bands on the lineup in the Europe shows?

Anyways, got a photopass for the Vegas show, looking forward to it :kickass:

Any guesses on what the 2nd set will look like this time around?

I can see them leaving out blackbirds, without fear, and maybe switching up the medly to play death in fire in full. My guess is they maybe push twilight into the COTBB spot and start with valhall awaits me, and maybe add something like Dragons flight into the mix.

So stoked for this! Slayer is playing in Vancouver the night before our date... AA definitely takes priority, but I'm going to both if I can.

Are the Slayer tickets stupidly expensive like they are in Edmonton?

(I guess I shouldn't bitch about them being horribly over-priced, but I just can't bring myself to pay that much to go to such a shitty venue. Unless Ticketmaster releases some really good seats on the day of the show, then I might go. It's hard to pass up Slayer and Exodus on the same bill.)

While the two sets is absolutely awesome, I wouldn't complain too much about the line-up they had with them in Europe either.

Managed to get the 27th off for the Dallas show...only drawback is its right in the middle of a 6 day shift,I'll be a walking Zombie but meh fuck it,go hard or go home right.

Now my next plotting...to get Oct 5th off for Opeth <.<

Ok......... whats it gonna take to get you guys to play Burning Creation at Mr.Small's Theatre on Aug.16th. Would be amazing to hear some really old stuff in the second set. The rounds would be on me before and after the show for sure....... I'm sure my little brother would do the same in Boise.

Ok......... whats it gonna take to get you guys to play Burning Creation at Mr.Small's Theatre on Aug.16th. Would be amazing to hear some really old stuff in the second set. The rounds would be on me before and after the show for sure....... I'm sure my little brother would do the same in Boise.

I hear you man, I would freak out if they could burst out a gem like that, they don't play enough old stuff from the first 4 albums

my first choice would be the fucking sound of 8 hooves

Cheers !
PowerMaiden

Who's "we"? Speak for yourself there little big brother. Certain individuals in Boise, ID would like very much to hear "Sorrow Throughout the Nine Worlds" live and are/is willing to bribe.

Really, you have nothing to lose playing it there/here during the last show ;)

I know right............. whose dick are we gonna have to suck to make this happen......lol.