US Housing Market Faggotry

Got a tiny home village popping up no more than 2fn miles from me next month. Houses 224 homeless druggies. Pray tell what do you think these miscreants shall be doing during the day time? Working? Roaming the streets drug addled is more like it. This will be right along the freeway opposing the LA River. The riverbed itself is already littered with make shift encampments. Therefore I got a stretch of highway out of a fucking Mad Max scene as part of my daily commute.

This city is shit, planning my exit strategy expeditiously.

Reactions: MFJ
Buwhahahahaha a second opening up a few miles away in a different direction. 24000 coming in next 4 years. Dont worry folks, ALL the homeless in the entire country will be migrating here very soon. Why wouldnt someone hop on this free mini housing and gibs o' plenty?

Seriously vexed that two of the first half dozen communities are being built right next to my favela of dismay. Fuckkk

Like I said, I already drive through mini Tijuana alongside LA River. Now transients from all over, Venice, DTLA, the Valley, you name it will be shipped my way. One has to apply for this housing. Its not as if the tiny homes built in said community are for the community homeless in the area. They'll still be there in ragtag tents, along with many many more.

Im sure the more affluent areas such as Venice, Bev Hills, etc. will be cleared of the human refuse. They'll go back to being dazzling in short order. (Currently shitholes just like every other district in this John Carpenter flick.)

I love California but srsly man, fuck LA. I don't know how/why anyone lives there.

Then again when I visit LA people look at me in horror when I tell them where I live. If they even know where it is of course. And when they do it's always:

"Isn't it like... 110 degrees in winter out there?!"

Last edited:
Jerruh, move your fat ass over to RI/MA.

Fuck that, though I will say that Boston may be my fave metro I ever visited.

Ultimately im looking for a suburb/quasi rural town where I can lay my head down and die. Beyond cityslicking at this point. Need to retire fairly young, or what was this life that I have led?

If I can find a 3-5mile radius town similar to the suburb I currently reside, where the main drag/Costco is a 30-45 min drive, I'll be in 7th Heaven.

@NAD

Id totally be content with living in Redlands. But ive already said that this job is the last I hold in CA, and no fn way am I doing any of these 50-60 mile commutes some fuggs do. Especially when a skidshack in the sticks runs for 600-750k. Fuck that

Last edited:
I gotta go up to Maine one day ... Maine is like Hawaii ... everyone that goes there seems to have a life changing experience and praises the state endlessly.

I am contemplating moving one day soon to Sarasota area ... have some friends / family there but have yet to go and check it out.
Love the beach life but not sure I can live without seasons.

I gotta go up to Maine one day ... Maine is like Hawaii ... everyone that goes there seems to have a life changing experience and praises the state endlessly.

I am contemplating moving one day soon to Sarasota area ... have some friends / family there but have yet to go and check it out.
Love the beach life but not sure I can live without seasons.

Visit Arcadia National Park and Bar Harbor.

These are the people that Erik is usually talking about when referencing the US. And I have to agree, they are twats. Both sides. Antifa and Proud Boy MAGA doofus'

Jerry, were you there?

EDIT: I still think the funniest part are the do-nothing assholes filming everything. It reminds me of fights in high school when everyone cheered it on

Last edited:
I actually lol’d several times during that video….that one guy who tries to execute a flying kick on a guy with his back turned but falls down instead. Nothing like two groups of unemployed uneducated fatties going at it. More please.