US TOUR!!!

Noble Viking said:
Cool. Thanks for the info :) So basically I would've paid $40 bucks or so to hear them play Lake Bodom and TDE because I've seen them play all those other songs many times. It would've been cool to be at the show, but wtf, life goes on eh? :bah:
I know how you feel man. You can only hear the same songs so many times, which is why I feel the way I do about Needled, Angels Don't Kill and Six Pounder. They arn't really fabulous songs, but they play them over and over again anyways. What the hell? They would be much better off throwing in one or two more HB/SW/FTR songs to "fill" the void.

Last night was fucking sweet though.

eggo said:
There are two reasons I can prove they didn't play Silent Night Bodom Night:

1. If they would of played SNBN, you would of known it. This must of been your first time seeing them live, and no offense..but you must have not been listening to 'Bodom for very long. There is no "thinking" they played SNBN ;p

2. I was there and they didn't play it.

I'll admit that was my first time seeing them live, thanks for telling me straight.

When i was talking to Roope he told me their plans after the slayer tour. In his drunken ramble he basically said they're gonna rest and start to write for the new album. I asked him if it's gonna be called, " Are you still alive???" He then laughed and said hatecrew............:zombie:

Gotta love the drunken Roope :headbang: