Blooddrunk US Tour w/ TBDM & BTBAM

Well, to start, I have to say that Henkka wasn't a problem. I just mentioned him in the context of describing my experience with each member, whether close to nothing or a conversation.
After the show I had enough to drink where I don't remember everything detail for detail, but I do have one very vivid memory of you- which is the thing that made a very negative impression.

While sitting in the dressing room with Roope, Jaska and some others, you appeared. If I recall correctly it was the first time I saw you the entire day/night besides during your set, so I had no other impression to use as reference. I'm not really one to immediately believe what others tell me about a person (good or bad), to assume others' impressions are 100% what I'd agree with, so when I meet/interact with/see a person for the first time I like to start with a clean slate.

What happened:
You walked up to the room, stood in the doorway and barked at Roope "fix me a fucking drink!"...

I would've just considered that an example of your "retarded sense of humor" and not thought anything of it, but you took it further. Roope got up within a few seconds and went to the fridge and you continued yelling "Move! Move! Move! Fucking faster!" and when he'd finished the drink you snagged it out of his hand and left the area.

It made a really bad impression on me because, first, the way you stood in the doorway, it was as if you had this superiority complex- that you were too good to walk 5 feet and do the job yourself. It wasn't as if your hands were full or anything. Second, the way you talked to Roope came across as really degrading. Also, when I was leaving the building at close, I walked past you in the parking lot and you were dishing out a lot of "fuck you"s and ignoring crew people who were talking to you. That's also something that could be credited to a "retarded sense of humor", but given the impression from earlier in the night it just added to the perceived negativity.

The whole thing just made me think "What. The fuck. Was that... Fuck that asshole."

...and that's what happened. This is also coming from someone with a sarcastic, sometimes sadistic sense of humor.

Hopefully you can see where I'm coming from, and that incident doesn't mean that a possible future meeting couldn't change my opinion for the better.

Wow. Just wow.

Well, to start, I have to say that Henkka wasn't a problem. I just mentioned him in the context of describing my experience with each member, whether close to nothing or a conversation.
After the show I had enough to drink where I don't remember everything detail for detail, but I do have one very vivid memory of you- which is the thing that made a very negative impression.

While sitting in the dressing room with Roope, Jaska and some others, you appeared. If I recall correctly it was the first time I saw you the entire day/night besides during your set, so I had no other impression to use as reference. I'm not really one to immediately believe what others tell me about a person (good or bad), to assume others' impressions are 100% what I'd agree with, so when I meet/interact with/see a person for the first time I like to start with a clean slate.

What happened:
You walked up to the room, stood in the doorway and barked at Roope "fix me a fucking drink!"...

I would've just considered that an example of your "retarded sense of humor" and not thought anything of it, but you took it further. Roope got up within a few seconds and went to the fridge and you continued yelling "Move! Move! Move! Fucking faster!" and when he'd finished the drink you snagged it out of his hand and left the area.

It made a really bad impression on me because, first, the way you stood in the doorway, it was as if you had this superiority complex- that you were too good to walk 5 feet and do the job yourself. It wasn't as if your hands were full or anything. Second, the way you talked to Roope came across as really degrading. Also, when I was leaving the building at close, I walked past you in the parking lot and you were dishing out a lot of "fuck you"s and ignoring crew people who were talking to you. That's also something that could be credited to a "retarded sense of humor", but given the impression from earlier in the night it just added to the perceived negativity.

The whole thing just made me think "What. The fuck. Was that... Fuck that asshole."

...and that's what happened. This is also coming from someone with a sarcastic, sometimes sadistic sense of humor.

Hopefully you can see where I'm coming from, and that incident doesn't mean that a possible future meeting couldn't change my opinion for the better.

I´m glad Henkka didn´t cause any problems.
Too bad I really can´t remember this incident.
Do you speak finnish? Would I "order" my drinks from Roope in english?
It really appears that there is something seriously wrong with me I´m gonna call Roope now and apologize.

^^Shit I thought Lady_Relic was talking about some of her teenage girlfriends getting backstage with the guys and ordering drinks from Roope and insulting him :lol: but that's just the usual Janne, why are you so upset? He calls everyone a fag :lol: Guess I had a couple too many yesterday..

Just found these videos on youtube of the Rock and Shock Show at the Palladium, its the first three songs (well part of Silent Night, Bodom Night) of the set, and unfortunately this was the part where Warman's keyboard got messed up and they had to try and fix only to have it still not work. They seem to get a replacement keyboard in by the end of Silent Night, Bodom Night.

Thank god Janne had that backup keyboard available, the show really picked up once the keyboard god got his sound going.:headbang:

Killer show and the setlist rocked, especially having Follow the Reaper as the opening.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooohhh I now know why he acted like that when entering the room !! He saw that hot chick there with the other guys and wanted to impress her by ordering Roope to fix him a fcking drink !! Like NOW !! Ahhhh Janne is in wuv with Relic !! WHOOAAA !!!! Nananananaaahnaaaah !!

Do you speak finnish? Would I "order" my drinks from Roope in english?

Well,I doubt she has any personal vendetta against you and made it up,it wouldn't make much sense to talk shit about you on your forum to your face,well..computer screen, for all the fans to see and react against if it wasn't true..

If you had 'ordered' it in Finnish,she likely would have said in her post or not understood the situation at all and so not talked about it in the first place. If you did say it in English,instead of Finnish,I can see how she might have felt you were being more of a douche,like you wanted everyone in the room to notice your 'authority' or something whereas Finnish would have been more discreet,like between the both of you..but hey,I wasn't there so what do I know :lol:
Its no fucking big deal anyway :lol:,you were pretty sound to me at the signing in Ireland even though I asked you one of those annoying questions you must have already heard a hundred times about the setlist, and posed for a pic with a friend so I'm not one to judge :)

Ooohhh I now know why he acted like that when entering the room !! He saw that hot chick there with the other guys and wanted to impress her by ordering Roope to fix him a fcking drink !! Like NOW !! Ahhhh Janne is in wuv with Relic !! WHOOAAA !!!! Nananananaaahnaaaah !!

Quiet you! You'll scare him away! :lol:

You paid that for a boot? :ill:

No, but you'll have to all pay me that much per song into my Paypal account...:lol:

How does the setlist look like?

01. Follow The Reaper
02. Smile Pretty For The Devil
03. Silent Night, Bodom Night
04. Living Dead Beat
05. Hellhounds On My Trail
06. Sixpounder
07. Blooddrunk
08. Angels Don't Kill
09. Children Of Decadence
10. Chokehold
11. Hate Me!
12. Bed Of Razors
13. In Your Face
14. Banned From Heaven
15. Hate Crew Deathroll
16. Everytime I Die
17. Downfall

^I'll pass. I like live versions and bootlegs, but I hate the trading business. I send what I have and get what people wants to give like the Download boot that was posted recently, but I don't pay or ask for money for that stuff.

Besides, more than the actual album itself? I would maybe pay 4$ for the whole thing to avoid having to strugle around the internet to try and find it, but not for each individual song :lol:

^I'll pass. I like live versions and bootlegs, but I hate the trading business. I send what I have and get what people wants to give like the Download boot that was posted recently, but I don't pay or ask for money for that stuff.

Besides, more than the actual album itself? I would maybe pay 4$ for the whole thing to avoid having to strugle around the internet to try and find it, but not for each individual song :lol:

I don't think Mitch was serious.