Blooddrunk US Tour w/ TBDM & BTBAM

Last time they were at my venue in April, Jaska and Roope were the only pleasant people to be around. Janne was a total, complete douche to everyone around him, Alexi ignored most people and Henkka was nowhere to be found most of the night in exception of just after their set and after he showered. When he appeared he was silent and blew me off til he realized I was holding a wad of cash looking for their tour manager. These were the attitudes I saw and they were only main support. In Flames was headlining!

I honestly can't say I was star-struck or all that impressed. Although two of them were nice to me and talking a bit, they didn't strike me as people I'd actually wanna hang with all the time. Yes, they were nice, but I was kinda bored. I guess it's different from my perspective, or I just have weird taste in people... idk. I committed the ultimate cob forum sin and opted out of finishing the night with Bodom for talking to Jesper, who approached ME, and we had a 2 hour discussion about politics and ethics til we swapped numbers and had to leave the building.

Just out of curiousity what happened?
I personally can´t remember much of that gig nor the people over there. I can´t see why was it your problem if Henkka was nowhere to be found the whole day? Did he miss interviews or do something to make your work more complicated?
I have a strong feeling that if I am called a complete duche someone has misunderstood my retatrded sense of humor or I actually am an asshole.
I am totally fine with both options.

I personally can´t remember much of that gig nor the people over there. I can´t see why was it your problem if Henkka was nowhere to be found the whole day? Did he miss interviews or do something to make your work more complicated?
I have a strong feeling that if I am called a complete duche someone has misunderstood my retatrded sense of humor or I actually am an asshole.

In the most non-fanboy way possible I am going to guess it's your humour. I remember at gigantour as you were leaving I said great show and you said some stuff ending with "fuckin pussynuts man" :lol:. I thought it was hilarious but the chick beside me seemed offended, haha. Good to see you're safe after all the touring and such by the way.

edit: Not trying to hound you or anything Lady_relic, just giving my thoughts.

No, you're actually an asshole.

:oops:

:lol: bad nikki... actually you seemed fine both nights i saw you...who knows, people get offended at silly things

to shred, they definitely changed...maryland was bdm first, btbam second and somewhere along the lines it flip flopped which is actually a pretty nice thing to do

:lol: bad nikki... actually you seemed fine both nights i saw you...who knows, people get offended at silly things

to shred, they definitely changed...maryland was bdm first, btbam second and somewhere along the lines it flip flopped which is actually a pretty nice thing to do

:tickled:

I, too, was at the 'Rock and Shock' at the Palladium. It was good, granted I came in at 9 as I seriously did not want to see any of the bands save Bodom and Obli. For some reason I can't stand having to see bands I do not want to see, yet not allowed to leave and enter either. Anyhow, Bodom was fun to see. I do not think it was their best performance, but it was a good one nevertheless. There was some keyboard issues in the beginning, due to the electric system. I think for me, the highlight was meeting the Bodom at the end. All of them were pretty nice and patient.

Oh, and I did insist to take my picture with them...and my friends kept failing with my camera-phone (which actually do provide good quality pictures). So, I am again sorry Janne! I had him pose with me at least four times!

Well, to start, I have to say that Henkka wasn't a problem. I just mentioned him in the context of describing my experience with each member, whether close to nothing or a conversation.
After the show I had enough to drink where I don't remember everything detail for detail, but I do have one very vivid memory of you- which is the thing that made a very negative impression.

While sitting in the dressing room with Roope, Jaska and some others, you appeared. If I recall correctly it was the first time I saw you the entire day/night besides during your set, so I had no other impression to use as reference. I'm not really one to immediately believe what others tell me about a person (good or bad), to assume others' impressions are 100% what I'd agree with, so when I meet/interact with/see a person for the first time I like to start with a clean slate.

What happened:
You walked up to the room, stood in the doorway and barked at Roope "fix me a fucking drink!"...

I would've just considered that an example of your "retarded sense of humor" and not thought anything of it, but you took it further. Roope got up within a few seconds and went to the fridge and you continued yelling "Move! Move! Move! Fucking faster!" and when he'd finished the drink you snagged it out of his hand and left the area.

It made a really bad impression on me because, first, the way you stood in the doorway, it was as if you had this superiority complex- that you were too good to walk 5 feet and do the job yourself. It wasn't as if your hands were full or anything. Second, the way you talked to Roope came across as really degrading. Also, when I was leaving the building at close, I walked past you in the parking lot and you were dishing out a lot of "fuck you"s and ignoring crew people who were talking to you. That's also something that could be credited to a "retarded sense of humor", but given the impression from earlier in the night it just added to the perceived negativity.

The whole thing just made me think "What. The fuck. Was that... Fuck that asshole."

...and that's what happened. This is also coming from someone with a sarcastic, sometimes sadistic sense of humor.

Hopefully you can see where I'm coming from, and that incident doesn't mean that a possible future meeting couldn't change my opinion for the better.

Well, to start, I have to say that Henkka wasn't a problem. I just mentioned him in the context of describing my experience with each member, whether close to nothing or a conversation.
After the show I had enough to drink where I don't remember everything detail for detail, but I do have one very vivid memory of you- which is the thing that made a very negative impression.

While sitting in the dressing room with Roope, Jaska and some others, you appeared. If I recall correctly it was the first time I saw you the entire day/night besides during your set, so I had no other impression to use as reference. I'm not really one to immediately believe what others tell me about a person (good or bad), to assume others' impressions are 100% what I'd agree with, so when I meet/interact with/see a person for the first time I like to start with a clean slate.

What happened:
You walked up to the room, stood in the doorway and barked at Roope "fix me a fucking drink!"...

I would've just considered that an example of your "retarded sense of humor" and not thought anything of it, but you took it further. Roope got up within a few seconds and went to the fridge and you continued yelling "Move! Move! Move! Fucking faster!" and when he'd finished the drink you snagged it out of his hand and left the area.

It made a really bad impression on me because, first, the way you stood in the doorway, it was as if you had this superiority complex- that you were too good to walk 5 feet and do the job yourself. It wasn't as if your hands were full or anything. Second, the way you talked to Roope came across as really degrading. Also, when I was leaving the building at close, I walked past you in the parking lot and you were dishing out a lot of "fuck you"s and ignoring crew people who were talking to you. That's also something that could be credited to a "retarded sense of humor", but given the impression from earlier in the night it just added to the perceived negativity.

The whole thing just made me think "What. The fuck. Was that... Fuck that asshole."

...and that's what happened. This is also coming from someone with a sarcastic, sometimes sadistic sense of humor.

Hopefully you can see where I'm coming from, and that incident doesn't mean that a possible future meeting couldn't change my opinion for the better.

Considering you had had a few drinks yourself are you sure you didn't overdo the "dramatizing" in this fascinating story? :lol:

To be honest, i don't really give a shit. And i am almost sure that story was overly dramatized and that it wasn't anything serious. It's not like Janne could have made Roope his sex/drink slave:lol: Also, if he did...it is none of my business.

I would like to meet the guys and i am 99.9999% sure he would be nice in person.

Black Dahlia Murder Costume

the_black_dahlia_murder024_477477.jpg

Considering you had had a few drinks yourself are you sure you didn't overdo the "dramatizing" in this fascinating story? :lol:

She seems to be taking an objective viewpoint throughout the story,if you look at it more carefully.I think its fairly credible Janne acted like that,but hey we all have our off days. She was right to post it up here though, when people ask what were the band/band members like,there's no point trying to sugarcoat it.

What happened:

I understand because to you, this came off as really rude. That's a perfectly accept opinion to have. However, we don't really know the dynamics of the relationships between the guys. What you perceive as rude between the guys, could just be a giant joke to them. The bottom line is, you don't know. You are neither wrong nor right in this situation, you are merely stating what you observed and nothing more.

She seems to be taking an objective viewpoint throughout the story,if you look at it more carefully.I think its fairly credible Janne acted like that,but hey we all have our off days. She was right to post it up here though, when people ask what were the band/band members like,there's no point trying to sugarcoat it.

True, and I admire and respect that Relic has the guts to post it on a fan forum, directly to the guy himself. U rock chick ! :kickass: And I tend to agree with Xanina about it being an internal joke amongst the guys, but then theres the parking lot incident. Relics impression at least wasnt very good, but shes willing to give it a second chance, may it come.

@Xanina: Exactly, most of my friends would have probably taken that as a joke. Then again others might get seriously "What a asshole..." about it.

You are an idiot. She knows a lot of important persons from the metal scene, what makes her obviously a hundred times more credible than anyone else.

Wow, you are so right. I should totally go and hang myself now because i criticised someones post on a forum that knows important METUHLZ persons, right?

Honestly, i don't give a shit if im wrong or right. I just think it was made a too big deal of it.

...and yes i am a idiot. Fine with that i am :zombie:

edit: Sorry, i realised that might have sounded offensive or harsh. I don't got anything against you or Relic.