US TOUR!!!

It'd be great, though not probable, if cob could play in Washington state...namely spokane. Yeah, that would rock.

i already got my tickets for toronto. im so happy there coming back. i missed it the first time and i thought i wasnt gonna get a chance to see them for years.
and yes america is slowly but surely becoming a police state. and once the finally pass the european union constitution, the eu will also do the same until we have a one world government, ands its gonna be just like 1984 forshadowed. PEOPLE NEED TO WAKE UP AND SMELL THE BULLSHIT.

No Minnesota.

Plus, shitty ass fuckin' bands. Really shitty bands. Trivium and Amon Amarth were good, these are just shit...

arch_enemy666 said:
how the fuck do all you people know about whats goin on in america shut the fuck up

Hmm.. Televison, Radio, Internet, Newspapers... I have family who live there also.. and who the hell wouldnt know?? America shits on everyone, you'd have to be really stupid not to notice.

akamouzis said:
i already got my tickets for toronto. im so happy there coming back. i missed it the first time and i thought i wasnt gonna get a chance to see them for years.
and yes america is slowly but surely becoming a police state. and once the finally pass the european union constitution, the eu will also do the same until we have a one world government, ands its gonna be just like 1984 forshadowed. PEOPLE NEED TO WAKE UP AND SMELL THE BULLSHIT.

Smartest comment I've ever heard on this forum. Atleast someone else sees what is happening.

arch_enemy666 said:
how the fuck do all you people know about whats goin on in america shut the fuck up

amen.

i just got 3 tickets to the norfolk show even though i dont like the opener, just go late! and it rocks we get them 3rd while they are still "fresh" heh heh

fetalrectoid said:
Why are they playing with an emo band?

Yeah this time the supports are big shit. But next us Tour CoB will team up with the allmighty Slayer. CoB is support then. Lucky US Bastards.

Yeah I also heard about Europe. But someone in another board wrote that a Member of the COB Crew told they will tour with Slayer in USA. Maybe Europe isn't 100% confirmed.

whenever slayer plays with a cool band over here they always throw in some other fag band, like slayer and arch enemy, this dumbass band mystic rage, then with in flames american head charge i think, and the way cob are doin things i cant wait to see what fag band is next if its true they will tour with slayer

They will probably tour with My Chemical Romance, Green Day, or Good Charlotte....most likely anyway

I hear Bullet for My Valentine is off the tour!

I'm hoping for Chimaira and God Forbid doing the whole tour (at least for the Columbus show).