USA Tour Dates-When?

I am hoping that Mark Groman will get them for this year's Brave Words and Bloody Knuckles 6 Pack Weekend. He already has Grave Digger, Primal Fear, Seven Witches, Shadowkeep and E-Force confirmed. Brainstorm would be a nice addition.

woah, let's not forget about New England. I work a college radio show and the board lit up like a Christmas tree after I played Brainstorm (Highs without Lows was the track). People around here would love to see Brainstorm live.

ah man, i'd love to see brainstorm live....
Nevermore are going to tour the states soon, they should try to hitch a ride on that one... that would be a hell of a show, power/thrash titans!

TheGraveDigger said:
I am hoping that Mark Groman will get them for this year's Brave Words and Bloody Knuckles 6 Pack Weekend. He already has Grave Digger, Primal Fear, Seven Witches, Shadowkeep and E-Force confirmed. Brainstorm would be a nice addition.
And so they've been added..... their first US gig ever!! WOOOOOOOFUCKINGHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

check out the newsletter thread, or the page:) :hotjump: :headbang:

This is awesome. Doro is also gonna be part of the Brave Words bill. Now that they are coming here and playing Cleveland I would noy be suprised if they ended up on the Prog Power bill too.

I doubt you would see anything more than a short east coast tour or a limited 5 or 6 show tour even if they did that as it takes alot of money to tour the US. The US is just too big for some bands to afford at first.