USA tour?

Status
Not open for further replies.

krat0s

New Metal Member
Jul 24, 2007
when will that be? i gatta get ready to rock out to the best dam band in the world!!!!:headbang:

so, ya, i was wondering when Children of Bodom come back to USA (california).

Well, I think there will be some information in cobhc.com website so just wait. If there's nothing yet, I think nobody here will know either.

a north america tour would be better, because i live in canada and i want to see them again, i already saw them at december 19th at hte Métropolis but at this time i only knew AYDY? and now i know all their songs from the frst to the last second and i would fuckin uber kickass trahs my ass out of this world.

Isn't it obvious the band is going to tour North America for a few times after the album is released? Stay calm man, they will be there.

It would be pretty stupid for COB not to tour the US. Thats a stupid question and I'm with Cochon they should do a North American tour cuz I've never seen them live and I just can't fucking wait till they come back to Montreal.

they're making an album.

Relax.

and besides, they'll come to Philly before California because it's closer:rolleyes: :p

I can't wait till they tour the US. They'll probably tour during the summer cuz i think Europe will be first. When they do tour, i know my stte will be last and it's fine with me cuz they usually come at the right time.

I love it how when some other member with one posts saying "OMG WE LOVE COB COME PLEASE TO ZIMBABWE WE LOVE YOU!!!" Every one tells them to shut the hell up, but when a god damn American fag does it nobody takes notice and everyone replys nicely "Awww, don't worry hun, Cob will come soon I love you because you're American and so am I and I want to ask the same question but I'm not gay enough too, I'm so happy I can live out my dreams through other people".... Fucking dicks.

Status
Not open for further replies.