USEFUL LINKS / FAQ. PLEASE READ!!!

yeah if someone could put the pod tone i'd realllyyy appreciate it; i've been trying to do some demo tracks and learn some things about recording and that'd really help me.

Before:
melissa-theuriau-m6.jpg

After:
<----- (look at my avatar)

:)

Maybe add the Dual Recto settings to the OP?

OK , just for you guys, cause you keep me entertained, heres the Loomis settings from the nevermore album
Silicon / Bold
Master 10 oclock, presence 12.30, bass 11.30, mid 10 o clock, treble 11.30 , gain 12.30

Red Channel

Tube screamer drive 9 oclock, tone 10 o clock, level 12 o clock

This was a brand new dual, out the box.

This was through a standard 75 wt Marshall cab and a gtr with emgs, obviously it's never going to sound the same, and don't take these settings as gospel, just try them see if they get you in the ball park

Hope this helps

Getting ready to head into the studio with my band. This discussion was very handy to me. Even though some of the links were dead, reading some of the posts was good. I'm trying to digest everything I can before I go in...

Anybody have a link to the drum samples? I came to redownload them and found all the links dead.

Edit: found them pretty easily. Google before you post, I guess.

I hope I'm not asking one of those "AGAIN." questions...but the links are all dead and I can't find it on Google. Does anybody have a picture or link to Sneap's pod farm preset? I know pod farm is mediocre, presets are an approximation, etc. etc. but I just want to use it as a starting point. Thanks.

I know the links are dead. But I just want to be like everyone else and say,

"The links don't work"

I need to increase my posts as well.