Bookmark these...

JeffEstrada

Ascend Recordings
Dec 16, 2010
I know I missed a ton of them. Please help out if you'd like. I'll be updating this as I find good threads.

AdamWathan
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ermz
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Joey Sturgis
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Erik Monsonis
Slate
Vocals
Drums
Unsorted

Reactions: Fox Mulder
OneDayFag.. what the fuck!?

Click on one of the links.. read the info.. close it.
YOU DONT HAVE TO REPLY WITH YOUR STUPID "YAAY JOEY I WOVE YOU +99 LOVE IT"

Seriously, I wish that I didn't have to scroll over the 10+ stickies on the production forum every day. More than 4 or 5 stickies is insane, and most of those could be gathered up in one or 2 threads.

These threads don't call for bashing if they are bumped and over a year old.
I hate when people get mad at others for bumping and "old" thread. It's unnecessary.

You're right, bumping an old thread isn't ALWAYS bad, but when it's a dumbass thread and there's no fucking point to bumping it other than trying to dick ride, then that shit gets annoying.