Collective questions for Mr. Sneap -thread

I highly doubt that the Guru keeps lurking at this but I still ask... No music related.

Andy, do you suffer from tinnitus or things like that? If so, did you have to change your habits, methods, etc.? Working for hours almost everyday for years could maybe damage ears if not very carefully managed (nobody is spared)

Also, mixing when you're sick is horrible. With such big projects you work on, I think planning is rigid as hell. Have you been sick during a recording or a mix? I'm curious to know how big producers do in these situations..

Thanks!

Keeping the Sneap Forum alive lol

We all know Andy used the MH Channel Strip a bunch on drums, but no one has ever asked what his go-to mode, ratio, attack, and release setting are on it.

Would also love his go-to settings on the SSL bus comp.

It would be awesome to relink the pages that are on the main post here. I like coming back here every so often. It's a shame the forum isn't more active. I learned a lot from it in the past.

It would be awesome to relink the pages that are on the main post here. I like coming back here every so often. It's a shame the forum isn't more active. I learned a lot from it in the past.
Hopefully I'm not being rude asking what happened to the forum? I was never a member, but used to lurk quite a bit on here 8-10 years ago. Did the forum just lose steam? Or did something happen?

Just got quieter and quieter over the years, the rise of Facebook meant that people migrated to music production groups there.
Oh ok. That's understandable with the younger generations I guess, but older people like us who are used to long form posting, you can't really go back and forth on social media the way you do on a forum. How are these forums veterans adapting to the shallowness of facebook? I couldn't.

There is so much wisdom on this forum, it's insane, I wasn't even ever a registered user and I learned so much here over the years