Using ssd room sounds joeys drum samples how do I do it

You cannot add multi-velocity samples into SSD4, you can only import 1 straight sample or use the SSD samples. Personally, I don't use joey's drum samples because I don't think they sound good or useable. If I had to mix SSD room with joey's samples I'd just bounce the SSD room and OH tracks separately from the direct mic tracks. Make sure your kontakt 3 instance that you have your SSD samples in is set to multi-channel out mode, that way you can set up aux tracks and bounce the channels individually, i.e. one for the direct mics and one for the SSD room itself etc.

I think I know wat u mean I'm still kinda confused can you kinda give me a more detailed approach sorry :)

As Orinonvictus said, SSD player user sample banks can only be designated one sample, this is less than ideal because you will be triggering the same sound over and over agin.

To capture and rout various sources from SSD player (In your case SSD room sounds) simply assign the individual instrument outputs of your SSD player to Audio or AUX tracks in your DAW. This way you can treat sound sources individually, for example you can put compressor plugin on the snare without affecting any other sources. There are great resources for mapping IO for whatever DAW you are using on youtube if you need further info.

i get what you mean about creating an aux track for the ssd room but how do i get joey sturgis snare to be used in ssd room or joey cymbals whatever

Load them in to the user sample banks in SSD. They will then be available in the SSD library. There are Youtube videos if you get stuck