(v.e.g.a.)

Yes, Janos is in V.E.G.A., and he brought their latest recording about a year ago. They did not get any respsonse on this one though, so they are in the process of re-recording the tracks, and have skipped several of the more Ulver-like stuff which were on that one. The new recording should be finished pretty soon, and I am looking forward to hearing that.

Ray

@Ray: tell me why Asgeir left Lunaris? due Borknagar/Spiral Architect or other reasons?

Asgeir was in Lunaris very early in the band`s history, but left together with the original bass-player after just a couple of months. This was before he joined Borknagar, so it did not have anything to do with this. Back then we were pretty inactive, and after the summer of 1999, Asgeir just drifted off in another direction. There were no hard feelings involved, which is supported by the fact the he volunteered to play on both the demo "Creative Destruction" and the album, "...the infinite". If Janos hadn`t been drafted in when he moved to Norway, Asgeir would very likely be the drummer for our next album too.

By the way, the sound of the first line-up can be found at the song "Mother of Storms" on the album. This was basically the song we rehearsed on in the beginning, and Erik Aadland, the first bass-player, did the lyrics to this one.

Ray

Originally posted by Ray
Yes, Janos is in V.E.G.A., and he brought their latest recording about a year ago. They did not get any respsonse on this one though, so they are in the process of re-recording the tracks, and have skipped several of the more Ulver-like stuff which were on that one. The new recording should be finished pretty soon, and I am looking forward to hearing that.

Ray

None of it's that Ulvery IMO ;) Except the plan to release a different album every time, which I thought was the reason they were focusing on the BM for the next recording?

Anywho, I too am looking forward to hearing it very much, even if the electronic tracks were my favourites ;)

There were three songs on that demo: A Final Journey, In Contempt of Humanity and Soulcrush. The previous demo, originally called "Demo 2000" contained: ... of the one, Arise, Mother of Storms, and The Enlightenment, if I remember correctly. The latter is the only song from these two demos which do not appear on "...the infinite".

Ray