V Rocks (or, found my copy of V)

For me, V was one of those life-changing albums. It's absolutely incredible. :) All of Symphony X's albums are amazing, but this one is just that much better for me. :) I think it and Scenes from a Memory are the best albums ever made.

Prismatic Sphere said:
I definitely like it more now than I ever did. And whoever said that they have 5 SX CDs in their changer, so do I! I'm going through withdrawal as well. I just put 'em on shuffle and let it rip. As for the kind of songwriting I'd like to see them harken back to(unless it's something new again), give me the songwriting of "The Damnation Game", the progressiveness of "Twilight In Olympus", and the aggressiveness of "The Odyssey". Okay? :cool:

heehee!! that was me w/the 5 cd's in the changer,, but what is worse, is I have all the SymX cd's starting w/TDWOT in my media player(even the 2 live dics) so when I am at my computer that is one of the 1st things I turn on..lol. So thats even more hours of SymX music I hear..like I said I listen to them everyday,, and yes, I am goin' through bad w/drawls right now, since I haven't seen them live for not even a month yet!!! this is awfull!!
Can we wait until fall??? man, I don't know. Its killing me.:D