Just found my copy of V!!!

scanner313

The EYE
Aug 5, 2002
Western PA, USA
Visit site
I had lost my copy of V about a year ago after hearing it for only 3 times or so. At that point, not a single song really stood out as memorable for me and I really didn't care very much for it (even though I loved all their previous albums (maybe barring the 1st)). Anyway, I got The Odyssey and was really enjoying that for about 3 weeks and then I found my copy of V. After listening to it a few more times I really like it a lot, especially Communion and the Oracle and The New Mythology (including segue).

This is awesome! It's like having 2 brand new SyX albums at the same time! Who could ask for anything better than that?

How can you HATE that song? I could understand it not being your favorite or something, but there isn't a single song by SyX that I hate. I hate songs by a lot of other bands, but never from SyX. I do have some I'm not crazy about, but even the worst one isn't all that bad.

Why do you hate it?

The first time I listened to the album Evolution and Fallen hooked me. I also love Communion And The Oracle (yes Soul your the only one ;) ). Jason's solo on The Death of Balance/Lacrymosa also rules :headbang:

Soul of Ice, you dont like communion and the oracle??
I cant find one reason not to love that song.
Communion and the Oracle is a great song, the first song on the V record that i fell for:D
I just love that song!! I would say its a Symphony X top 5 song:cool: