just kidding

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeavyMetalLiker

New Metal Member
Feb 14, 2004
Tucson
ok, thanks for all your responses, I have to be straight with you. I am not really new to symphony x I have all their albums and have listened to them all very very thoroughly. I was just seeing how many people put V and no one really did. I am very please with that, I found V to be the most boring album since Norah Jones' latest cd. The self titled album is the worst cd period, Rod Tyler deserves to be shot in head with a bow and arrow at very close range. So far my favorite album is Odyssey. I have added frontiers to it and this album is the most complete kickass album I've heard in my life. All the other albums are good too, I love them all like my children. Keep in mind, all these opinions are based on a Heavy Metal Likers background, I am not into the progressive part that much. I just hope the next album is more like odyssey less like V

...What the hell? Why didn't you just say, "Who likes/doesn't like V?" instead of lying?

Actually, there was a post about that like a week ago. And it's already well known which albums are the least and most favorites around here - just takes a day or two of reading.

Now, come on..-let's not be Slayer-fans, and torture the poor fellow, just because he did everyone wrong and deserves nothing less but death by a thousand hammers to the back of his head.

- Anyway, just kidding.
Have a pleasant night.

*Turns up "Deep Peace", by Devy..

Well considering your first thread only had 8 responses and most people were not specific in what album the recommended you, your conclusion about how we feel about V is faulty. Read the thread specifically about the CD and you'll know how everyone feels.

Thanks for wasting our time :Smug:

997!

Nah, just kidding... I'm not all that pissed off so much as annoyed. Especially because I think V's a great album, far beyond the riffage and keylessness of the Odyssey (how many of us realize that Symphony X is, or at least started out as, a neoclassical metal band?). Still, I think hammers is a tad much - I mean if he did something like this TWICE, I'd be all about torture, but he's still a good guy in my book. :)

Reactions: Dressed To Kill
Actually I didn't recommend you V because you are a heavy metal liker , so don't go into conclusions so fast.

PD: :Spam:

Geez, and he probably already went to bed by now..

Where was the PASSION, people?! :p

Ah well.. Shred may be right, we can always torture him some other day if he like.. Drops a candybar-wrapping or such.. Let's not get too small-minded here.

I'm sure you'll become more appreciative of the progressive elements if you're that taken with The Odyssey, V will eventually capture your attention if you give it the necessary patience...and add me to the waiting list to torture Rod Tyler...

another pointless thread *rolls eyes* obviously an attention seeker. If you don't like SyX then its simple.. don't post here. Go to your Metallica and Linkin Park boards as it seems far more your style.

*cough*
attention7.jpg

I know it's easy. It involves pirating though, unless there's a legal way to obtain a bonus track without buying the cd that it's actually on :confused:

not illegal if it's for personal use and he/she is not selling it(as far as i know) %90 of the forum downloaded that song anyway

but you look like the pirating expert judging from your avatar ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.