V - What's the big deal?

I like a few songs from it but never loved the album.
Yeah.......Still unable to call it my favourite just yet. And man, I really want to. But idk, the words "V is my favourite album" just won't come out. But "good album" definitely makes more sense.

Sometimes I use to like an album and then lose interest in it some time later. Happens to me quite a bit. And sometimes I re-gain my interest at some point and listen to it again. Even albums I consider the best ever might be boring to listen to at some point. It's all a matter of mood.

Take the one in my avatar for example, that is probably my all-time favourite thrash record. And yet, I can easily get bored of it if I listen to it in the wrong timing. It's all about timing and mood.

Listened to this in the car yesterday... Still awesome

People all have different taste but to start a thread so you can find others who also don't think it's their best is rather weak...

Don't call it your "favorite" I'm pretty confident that nobody will really care...

Listened to this in the car yesterday... Still awesome

People all have different taste but to start a thread so you can find others who also don't think it's their best is rather weak...

Don't call it your "favorite" I'm pretty confident that nobody will really care...
Hey if that's how you want it. But I mean, I started it for everyone not just me.