Vader, Decapitated, Dew Scented and Down factor in SF

Enemy242

Jun 27, 2004
CA
www.myspace.com
I just got back from vader and it was awesome. down factor opened the show and I had never heard them before but they were really good, and i met Brookes who is in the band. Dew scented were really good but only had one guitarist due to a medical problem but they still played really well, only for about 30 minutes i think or so. I knew the songs they played but i can;t remember right now. then was decapitated and they played for about 35 minutes and had great sound and everything but i wasn;t really into the stuff they were playing so it was just alright. then last was vader and they played an amazing setlist but pretty short, i remember dark transmission, out of the deep, epitaph, silent empire, sothis (spelling?), winds, xeper (holy crap the pit was giant and insane) and one new song that was alright and a cool cover (i know the song but i won't say it incase it ruins the surprise for anyone seeing the show). not only was vaders sound great but they had a ton of energy and the crowd was great. If this tour is coming near you and you like any of those bands, or even if you don't know any of them you should really go see it.

Thanks man, it was really cool meeting you! The show was awesome, Decapitated are not only an amazing band, but are all awesome guys.

I had a couple major clams during our set--my guitar cable fell out during the first song (that'll teach me not to forget to loop it around the strap!), and I accidently hit my clean switch during a crucial moment (though I caught it pretty well...Colin from Vile said it sounded like a banjo), but for the most part, it was sick!

All around awesome night, and anyone who wasn't there is clearly a loser (living in a far away land is NO EXCUSE!) ;)

Brooks said:
Thanks man, it was really cool meeting you! The show was awesome, Decapitated are not only an amazing band, but are all awesome guys.

Really? They all look like they're gonna punch in the face and then stab you with a butter knife.